Match 1F

Rules are simple. Vote for the story below that you prefer. Story with the most votes will advance onto the next round. No voting for yourself (this includes creating or using alternate accounts), and no voting more than once on one match. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Story 1:

 Emeline and the Forest Mage I JoyCronje

 Even though Emeline walks in the dream world – Träumenland – often, she despises her life on the farm. Her head is filled with daydreams of magic and wonder, and her heart aches for a life of significance and meaning. All at once, the reality she knows is torn from her. A warrior takes her from home in the dark of night, and she is forced into a dangerous adventure beyond her wildest imaginings, where she will have to face her fears and the sordid past she has buried beyond consciousness.

Sheyå is an innocent little girl, naïve and dependent on the man who found her; and she has a secret. Power courses through her veins. What will become of this desert child when she is faced with a choice no girl should ever have to make?

In this epic fantasy-adventure novel, explore Öldeim and the outer reaches of the known world. Watch the Immortals of Götterland wreak havoc on Erdeland (the Earth) and entangle themselves in intrigue. Laugh with the Fathers, the gods who created everything, as they pour out their will onto their unwitting creations.

Story 2:

 The Ghost in my Room I BethFirmin

When Alice's ex-best friend, outcast Nicole, commits suicide, Alice tries to tell herself that she is not to blame and that she doesn't care that Nicole is gone. But Alice cannot escape fact that her own best friends were Nicole's main tormentors. Overwhelmed with conflicting emotions, Alice tries to forget about Nicole and the events leading to her suicide. Then the ghost arrives. And the ghost won't let Alice forget.