Match 1B

Rules are simple. Vote for the story below that you prefer. Story with the most votes will advance onto the next round. No voting for yourself (this includes creating or using alternate accounts), and no voting more than once on one match. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Story 1:

 For the Truth I FairaTheFangirl

Maxx is just a regular man, working for the Time Keeping Agency. It is the year 2431, and the public release date of the government's long-coveted time travel technology is just around the corner. All is going well, until one day Maxx starts noticing things that no one else does. Or rather, remembering things. As the days go by, his version of reality grows farther and farther from the one accepted by society. Even worse, no one will believe Maxx when he tells them of the terrible things that he remembers. Then, finally, he stumbles across a secret so ugly that it threatens to tear everything he has ever known or believed in apart. Being the only one who has discovered the secret, it is up to him to set things right. As the TKA officials realize what he knows, it simply becomes a matter of time before he is caught. Will Maxx succeed, or will his failure result in the destruction of all time and space?

Story 2:

 A Girl Called Summer I Geeky_Kitty

Summer should have been an ordinary girl. Juggling boys, homework and a social life.

But instead, she's suffering from Leukaemia.

And she had two months to live.