The Guest!

Luhan kept on smiling because his wish is going to be granted.Kai went to him and sat next to him."Hyung what was your wish?" Kai asked him."Oh I wished for Kris and Sica noona to be in a room together alone."Luhan answered. "Won't Sica noona kill you for doing this?" Kai asked again. "Maybe but maybe they'll develop feelings for each other."Luhan said while raising his eyebrows. Hyoyeon went to Luhan."So Luhan, what was your wish?" Hyoyeon whispered. "I wished for Sica noona and Diuzhang to be inside a room together alone."Luhan whispered. They nodded multiple times and smirked at the same time."What about you, Hyo noona?"Luhan asked."I wished for Chanyeol to be taught how to dance."Hyoyeon answered. "Nice one." Luhan said. It was already 6:30 and everyone was still waiting for their guest and jjangmyeon. The doorbell rang and the guest was already outside. Seohyun went to open the door. The guest who is waiting outside is Taemin! "Taemin!?" Seohyun said with a shocked expression visible on her face. "Annyeonghaseyo noona!" Taemin excitedly said. "Seohyun noona who's there?" Kris said while raising am eyebrow. "Oh it's just Taemin." Seohyun replied. "Taemin!?" Everyone said in unison. "Yes noonas and hyungs." Taemin said popping out of nowhere. "Ummm... Seohyun aren't you supposed to let Taemin in?" Hyoyeon said then Seohyun quickly opened the door widely and let Taemin in. Taemin went inside and roamed around the living room. "Where's Tao hyung and Lay hyung?" Taemin said while still walking around. "Yeah where are they?" Kai said then he stood up and grabbed Taemin's hand. "I don't know why but I ship them." Tiffany whispered to Suho. "Me too. When Kai grabbed his hand, my KaiMin feels exploded." Suho whispered back. They both started laughing showing off their famous eyesmile. They didn't know that Sunny, Sooyoung and Seohyun saw everything. "What are they whispering about unnie?"Seohyun asked making Sunny and Sooyoung's heads turn to her. "It's something we will never know." Sooyoung said while rubbing her stomach. "Sunny unnie~ Do you have food?~" Sooyoung said in the sweetest possible voice. " Go ask D.O. I don't have food anymore." Sunny said while pointing at D.O. While the other were talking, Kai and Taemin were still looking for Lay and Tao. "Where are those guys?" Kai complained. Out of nowhere, Lay went out of the kitchen holding a bowl of nachos. "Lay hyung! Where were you?" Kai said in a worried tone. "I......forgot what I was going to say." Lay said and made a peace sign. "By the way, Taemin why are you here?" Lay asked while munching on the nachos he was holding. "Well it's a secret that I'm supposed to reveal this midnight so stay up late as possible if you want to know the secret. The ones who stay up late will know about the secret and are not allowed to tell it to the ones who slept." Taemin explained. Lay and Kai nodded. Suddenly, the kitchen door opened showing Tao holding a cook book. "What are you doing with that?" Kai asked. He looked at Lay and he just shrugged his shoulders. "I found this when Lay and I were looking for food. I thought Dyo hyung might want to take a look at this." Tao explained. "Hyungs let's go to the living room. I bet the living room turned into a battlefield just now." Taemin said and they just nodded. They went to the living room only to find Baekhyun and Taeyeon having a sing-off; Chanyeol annoying the hell out of Sooyoung; Chen hitting Xiumin's shoulders; D.O. staying quiet as possible; Hyoyeon stretching for some reason; Kris and Jessica sleeping; Luhan and Yoona fighting because Yoona kept telling Luhan that he's not manly at all; Seohyun teaching Sehun about becoming mature;Suho and Tiffany laughing together and Sunny and Yuri fangirling because of the pairings they made. "How did this happen in just a couple of minutes?" Taemin asked. "I don't even know anymore." Tao replied and walked to Suho. "Suho hyung can i talk to you for a minute?" Tao asked amd grabbed Suho's wrist. Suho just had this confused look in his face. They went to where Lay, Kai and Taemin were standing. "What's wrong? Why did you do that?" Suho said finally out of Tao's grip. "Well we have a couple of questions hyung." Taemin said while leaning on the wall. "What is it? And make it fast Fany noona was about to tell me a story about her dog, Prince." Suho said. "Okay then first question, are you guys hungry? Because I am so let's all get supper." Kai said. "That's it?" Suho asked. "We said a couple of questions, not one question." Tao sassily said. Suho just sighed. "Tao why don't you give the cook book to D.O.?" Taemin said and Tao quickly went to D.O. "Dyo hyung, I found this in the kitchen cabinets. You might need this." Tao said catching D.O.'s attention. "Oooohhh a cook book! Thanks Tao!" D.O. quickly stood up and ran to the kitchen. Lay suddenly had the urge to go to Chen and Xiumin. "What are you guys doing?" Lay asked making them startle. "Oh Hyung it's just you. I thought it was a ghost." Chen said while placing his right hand in the left side of his chest. "You guys aren't answering my question." Xiumin looked at Chen then Chen sighed and nodded. "Chen has a crush on Yuri noona." Xiumin said making Lay almost choke. "What!? Yul noona!?" Lay shouted and everyone was looking at them. "Continue flirting with each other. Don't mind us." Xiumin said and everyone started yelling at them. "Yah! We are not flirting with each other!" Everyone, except for Lay, Chen and Xiumin, yelled.

"Okay okay. Geez. Denial is enough proof." Chen said as quiet as possible but they still heard it. "Chen!!!!" Everyone yelled making Jessica and Kris to wake up. "What the hell is that noise?" Jessica said and everyone became quiet. Kris stood up and went to Chen. "Chen what did you do this time?" Kris said with his husky voice. "I didn't do anything. They were obviously flirting with each other and Xiumin hyung and I were just telling the truth." Chen explained, recieving a lot of death glares. "Chanyeol stop it!" Sooyoung shouted. "See? They're even touching each other!" Chen said making Sooyoung so angry. Sooyoung stood up and went to Chen. She was about to bite him when............."Guys the food is ready!"D.O. shouted catching everyone's attention. "Sooyoung noona Chen hyung isn't food." D.O. said saving Chen. "Thanks Dyo." Chen said rubbing the spot where Sooyoung was supposed to bite. "Dyo's right noona. Chen's not food but you can always try Baekhyun." Lay said making the others laugh especially Hyoyeon. The laughter ended when they heard a knock on the door. "Kai do it." Taemin ordered. "But Taemin!!" Kai whined." Just do it." Taemin said and Kai glared at him. He opened the door and found..."Jjangmyeon!!!!!" Kai shouted and Tao quickly went to Kai. "Omo Jjangmyeon!!" Tao shouted and then they heard a loud noise. "What was that noise?" Luhan asked then looked at everyone. "Maybe it's an earthquake?" Jessica said. "No if it was an earthquake

we would feel vibrations." Kris said with his poker face. "Oh I know!" Xiumin said and everyone looked at him. "Maybe it's Sooyoung noona's stomach?" Xiumin said and Sooyoung nodded. "My stomach needs to be full by 7:30 or all the food in this mansion is gonna be gone by morning." Sooyoung said. Luhan, Kai and Chen quickly took all the Jjangmyeon outside and started giving to every individual. Everyone except for D.O. who was playing with his fingers. "Dyo hyung why don't you eat?" Taemin suggested and Dyo nodded. After a few minutes, the loud ding was heard all over the mansion. Taeyeon checked if it was from the doorbell and found box right in front of her. " Baekhyun carry this box for me!" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun lazily went to the door. He slowly carried the box and put it on the middle of the living room."Chanyeol open it!" Chanyeol stood up and opened the box. All he found were letters. He grabbed one letter and read it aloud. "For tomorrow, Jessica and Kris get ready for you are to spend time together in the red room. The first one who comes out of the two of you will cook for Luhan. Mianhe-yo Luhan." Chanyeol then spotted a red card and opened it. "Dyo, everyone must eat the eating schedule in the cook book we hid in the kitchen cabinets. Note: Everyday one of you must pick one letter inside the box and read it." Chanyeol ended. "Luhan you better have an escape plan after this." Jessica warned him. "Believe me, I do." Luhan said and messed her hair. Yoona sat there looking at Luhan. "Yoong are you checking Luhan out?" Yuri said out of nowhere. "What!? No!"Yoona defended herself and started to blush. "Okay okay." Yuri said and patted her back. " Just tell me when you fall for him." Yuri said and walked away. "Yul unnie!!" Yoona shouted and ran after her. Luham saw her ran to Yuri and chased her. *I wonder what her reaction will be when I tease her* Luhan thought and smirked. "I know that smirk hyung." Sehun said and they both nodded.

A/N: HEY GUYTHS!! IT HAS BEEN A CENTURY SINCE I LAST UPDATED AND I AM TRULY SORRY. I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY BECAUSE PROJECT HERE , PROJECT THERE , PROJECTS EVERYWHERE!! I JUST REALLY HAVE A BUSY LIFE SO THANK YOU FOR READING. BE NICE AND SPREAD THE LOVE~