The First Challenge Part 1

Inside EXO's van.....

"Hana,Dul,Set!"The boys shouted making Kris startle."What Happened!?"Kris suprisingly said making the boys laugh at his suprised facial expression."We're just playing Rock,Paper,Scissors Hyung."Sehun said while the others try to hold in their laughter."Oh Okay."Kris then went back to sleep."Hyung what did President Hyung whispered to you earlier?"Kai asked Suho making him widen his eyes."Yeah Hyung you told me earlier you were going to tell me in the van."Tao said making Suho sigh of defeat."Okay I'll tell you.President Hyung told me about the 'expirement'.He said that we should be honest in front of the camera.Tell the world everything you know.But there are rules.Rule Number 1:If you fight with one of the members you will get a punishment.The punishment,you'll sleep together in the couple's bedroom for 1 night."Suho was about to tell them more when the driver said "We're here!"The boys quickly went outside except for Suho and D.O. "Hyung what's rule number 2?"D.O. asked Suho."I'll tell you when we finish unpacking.

Inside SNSD's van.....
Jessica:I'll start.
Jessica then spinned the water bottle and it landed on Taeyeon.
Jessica:Okay Taeyeon unnie who do you think is the cutest in EXO?
Jessica plastered a smirk on her face while the girls were giggling.
Taeyeon:I don't know.I think Baekhyun.
Yoona:I Knew It!!!
Taeyeon:Yah!Girls!
They all laughed at  Taeyeon's blushing face.Taeyeon then covered her face.Suddenly ,a phone started ringing.Tiffany answered it.
Tiffany:Yeobeseyo?
Chanyeol:Yeobeseyo Noona It's me Chanyeol.Suho Hyung told me to ask you guys where are you?
Tiffany: Oh we're already here.
Chanyeol:Oh okay annyeong noona
Tiffany:Annyeong
Sunny:Who was that?
Tiffany:It was Chanyeol.He asked us where we are.We're already here.
Sooyoung:Unnie How did you get his number?
Tiffany:Oh I asked for his number since he's the only one I'm close with.
Sooyoung:Oh okay
Jessica:Let's go girls
They then went out....

The Boys went inside first before the girls could come in.Chen saw a red card read it.
Chen:EXO and SNSD welcome to your new house.Three of you will share a room with each other since the house contains only 7 rooms.Unpack your things for your first challenge will start.
Baekhyun:That's It?
Chen:Yeah that's about it.
Suho:Let's go unpack.
They then went upstairs to go their rooms.

A/N:Hey Yo!!! I know it's not a good story I just made this because of boredom okay so DON'T JUDGE ME!!! Anyways hope you like it.I Love You All. Be Nice And Spread The Love~