chapter 34

Chapter 34

  Ryder's POV:

  I walked into the building and headed straight for my classroom. After I unlocked the door, I put my stuff on the floor and went to work on my lesson plans, which I hadn't had a lot of time to do.

  Rylyn stayed the three nights that Aara was in the hospital at my apartment. I didn't mind, though. The reason that I didn't get to work on them was that I played and watched cartoons with her. I chose to. I could have planed them out. I mean I had three days off to do it, but I chose not to.

  Rylyn and Aara stayed at her mom's house, because it was her first day out of the hospital. It was Thursday and next week on Friday, the seniors graduate. Our last day of school is Tuesday of next week though.

   Aaralyn agreed to move in with me after graduation and today we are moving stuff in to the house I bought last week.

   The house was a descent size. It was two floors but wasn't that big in size. The bottom floor was where the kitchen and living room was, and the top floor had two rooms. One for me and Aara and the other for Rylyn. I plan on getting a different job that pays more so we can eventually get a bigger house. I have always wanted a big family and I plan on getting it someday.

  I was in the middle of sending papers to the printer from my computer when the intercom came on. "Mr. Jackson can you please come down to the office. I would like to speek with you." Mr. Parks said. I told him I was on my way and he said okay.

   I finished sending the papers and headed down towards the office. "Josh wanted to see me." I told Mendy, the secretary. She nodded and pointed towards his office. I walked in and shut the door behind me.

  "Ah.. Ryder. Yes, please have a seat." i sat down in the blue chair that was in front of his desk and waited for him to go on. "I wanted to talk about you missing these last few days. I know you said you were sick but I don't believe that was the case. Aaralyn Price has been gone for the past few days and I know she was in the hospital, for a gun shot I believe? Any way. I find it to much of a coincidence." I nodded.

  "Yes. I wasn't sick. Our daughter had been taken by one of her ex'es and we were at the police station all of Sunday. When Aaralyn left with one of the officers to go talk to the guy she got shot and was in the hospital up till Wednesday morning. We got our daughter back but Aara's mother had to work so I stayed home with her." Josh nodded but then held his hands together and looked back up at me.

   "How do you know all this information?" Oh you have got to be kidding me! He's giving me shit!

   "Well first off," I was getting a little frustrated. "Rylyn is my daughter. And second, Aaralyn met before school started. She got pregnant before school started. I loved her very much. Hell, I still do! And she loves me too! We have a very beautiful daughter together and want to spend our life's together too. When my daughter was taken it scared the hell out of me and then once I got her back I found out that my girlfriend was shot in the process! Yes we have decided to get back together. We know that life is a very delicate thing and we want to spend as much time as we can together. Our daughter needs both of her parents and if I have the chance to be there for her, then God damn, I'm gonna!

   "It killed me to tell Aara that we had to break it off. I said that not wanting her to get in trouble for our relation ship, while she wanted to make it work. When she found out she was pregnant, well I don't know what she thought, but the first few months that she was I didn't talk to her and when I found out I still didn't talk to her. But when I saw my daughter for the first time I instantly loved her. Just how I had with her mother. Now, knowing that we are together, you can fire me, I don't really care. But what ever you do, don't get on to Aara. She was fine with the break up, she delt, but I was the one that wanted to get back together again. I just couldn't stand being away from her and my daughter. I loved them both to much." I finished and sat back down not realizing that I had stood up during my rant.