chapter 28

Sorry for the delay but here you go! I hope you like it and sorry if its a little boring.

_________________________________________________________________________

 Chapter 28

    Aara's POV:

 Once we pulled up to the zoo, we filed out and payed our way in. And Chase got his way, so the first thing we did was go to the goats.

  "Come on, Auntie Aara! They aren't that scary!" Chase said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the beasts'.

   Ryder took Rylyn from me and walked behind us, with Sky and Kint, who were hand in hand with their fingers interlaced. I was so right! Aara? Yes? Keep in mind that you are on your way to monsters that can kill you with their heads. Oh right!

   "Chase? Can't I just wait for you over there? Away from the monsters?" I asked.

  He said nope and continued to pull me towards the goats.

  Every one just laughed at me from behind. When we finally got to the goats, the guy standing by the door opened it and let us walk in. He handed us each a cup of food and showed us how to feed them.

  Chase poured a little in my hand and grabbed my wrist, pulling it out so a goat could eat it off. One that was brown and white came up, may I add it had very large horn things, and started to eat off of my hand.

  "Oh god! It's going to eat me!" I shouted out gaining the attention of a few other people and kids that were feeding the goats as well.

   "He ain't going to eat you Auntie. He just want's the food." said Chase. I looked over to Ryder and he was helping Rylyn feed the goats. She was laughing and smiling, so was Ryder, which made me smile. Chase took that smile as a sign that I now liked the goats and started yelling about how he got me to like them.

   "She likes them now!" Every one in the place looked at me and laughed, including the door dude.

   "I do not like them. They are mean!" I shouted out. "Can we go somewhere else now?" I asked standing up and walking over to grab Rylyn from Ryder.

  "Sure? Where do you want to go?" Asked Kinton.

  "Oh! Let's go horse back riding." I said.

   Ryder looked down and didn't say anything. Kinton smirked, Skylar said yeah, and Chase said he loved horse-y's.

  "What's wrong Ryder?" I asked.

  "Nothing." He said standing up straight and walked towards the exit.

 I looked at Kinton with a questioning look.

  "He's afraid of horses. He peed his pant's once when he got on one for the first time." I laughed.

  "How old was he?"

  "Actually..-" Ryder turned around and cut him off.

  "I was five." Kinton laughed.

  "No you wern't. You were eighteen!" We all laughed, except Ryder, and walked out heading for the horse's.

   Once we got there we were all assigned a horse, and we climbed on. I held Rylyn in front of me and we got to walk the horses around the big field that was behind the stables.

  I had a worker take pictures of all of us and then when time was up we got off and went to find food.

  "Where does anyone want to go next?" Ryder asked.

  "I would like to go see the elephants. I heard we can ride them!" Skylar said. After we all ate we went to look for the elephant rides.

  When we got there I was told that Rylyn couldn't go on because she was two young. I sat with Rylyn and took pictures of every one else on the elephant.

    After we saw a few more animals we headed home.

   When I got back to my house I went up to change Rylyn's clothes and found another letter on the crib. My mother was still out and the doors were locked.

   'Did my two girls have fun today? I saw Rylyn playing with the goats. She looked so happy. But I told you that I didn't want her around that man. He is not her father and I don't want him to think that she is his because she isn't. She's mine. Well she's your's to. She's both of ours and we need to protect her from those people. Have a good night. I love both of you and I will see you tomorrow.

                                                                                              Love, Me.'

  "What no fucking 'Dear, sweet pea', this time?" I yelled out. I wasn't that afraid anymore. I was pissed. Beyond pissed.

   "Who are you!?" I yelled out. I grabbed some of Rylyn's clothes and some of mine and through them into a bag.

   I grabbed my phone and purse and went down stairs to write a note for my mother.

   'I wouldn't do that if I were you.'

   Was written on a piece of paper on the wall.

    He was in the house.

  "Who are you?" I yelled out again.

  No answer.

  I continued to walk down the stairs and got to the kitchen.

  'Just where do you think you are going?'

  "I am going to Skylar's." I said to the paper. I mean if the guy was in my house he could hear me.

   It didn't really dawn on me to call the cops. I just really wanted to get out of the house as fast as I could.

  I wrote a quick note, saying that I was at Skylar's and Rylyn was with me, then walked to the door.

  I opened it and there was a man standing on the porch.

  "Who are you?" I asked again.

   "I told you I didn't want you with that man. And I don't want my baby with him either."

  "I don't even know who you are." I said slowly sitting the bags on the floor and rearranging Rylyn.

  "That's even worse. I am your baby's father. My name is Lucas?" Suddenly it dawned on me. I went out with this kid in like freshman year and he was so possessive that I broke it up and filed a restraining order on him for like two years. I guess the two years are up.

  "I really am going to Skylar's okay. Now Rylyn needs to go to sleep so can you please move. I went to go push past him and he brought this rag to my face. The smell had me passed out in a matter of seconds.

   The last thing I heard before I fell asleep and was layed on the floor, was Rylyn screaming.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Okay I hope that was good enough for you. And it would be very much appreciated if I could get some votes and comments! Sorry if it wasn't that long but here it is anyway!