DATE!??!??!!

What Joons wearing^
Unedited

Namjoons pov.

I stared of into space at my text book.
My thoughts raced as i could only think of how to get out of class without anyone noticing my presence.

  I looked over at the boy next to me no doubt dreams of girls and fancy cars. He had no clue i was their or even existed. That the way i like it though.

Suddenly the teacher walked in after being called to the office. Then 5 boys came in after him.

As they walked in some with prideful looks, smiles, and grim expresions girls and boys started to whisper.
To be honest i had no intrest in them and did what i did best i started to memorize my text book.

Then i felt a shake on my arm. I looked over and their was a boy with a bright smile planted on his face. Honestly his smile made me feel warm.

"Hello im hoseok you new desk mate i hope you take care of me because ill take care of you"
I gave a akward smile and looked away. I hope he doesnt talk alot his bright aura can draw attention to me. After what happened a couple years ago i dont want any attention.

   "Aw are tou a quiet type? Thats ok ill do all the talking you jist show me your dimple smile".

I felt the slightest amount of color go to my cheeks and smiled at him only a little. I quickly looked at my book and continued to read.
I felt a glare almost on my back and got scared even if it might be nothing.

   I looked back and saw a group of girls i could only describe as snobs. They gave me glares until three of the new boys walked up to them.
Two of the boys i could tell were complete flirts. One had a sly smirk and broad shoulder while the other had a deep voice with a nice boxy grin.

   "Hey those boys your looking at went to my last school their really popular kind of bad news though"

Oh no he thinks im intrested in such boys. I want to correct him but i dont know if i should.

"A-actually i wasnt looking at them i-i was just uhm checking the time. My names namjoon by the way". I hope he got the point that im not intrested in them.

He looked over at me and his smile grew (i thought it was impossible)

"Ok joonie why dont we talk more about you not staring at those boys during lunch my treat, besides your stomaches been growling for ten minutes"
Now im embarrased how could i not notice class has been over for ten minutes. Also why is my stomach so loud - owww

Suddenly their was a tug on my hand and i fell into a chest. I looked up and it was a boy woth a bunny like smile.

"Hi cutie how bought i join you and hobi's lunch date" He smirked then let out a chuckle. I backed up quickly and felt my back bump into something.
I turned around and it was my desk mate Hoseok.......wait did he say date.
My face then flooded with red as I looked back in fourth between the boys. Hoseok with a mean look and the bunny boy with a smirk......

....why did it have to be my class they joined

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THEM ON THE LUNCH "DATE".

I HOPE YOU ENJOY SORRY ITS SHORT I CANT RIGHT LONG i get distracted😂😂😂👌