Two

~*Harry's POV*~

I sighed heavily, watching Ingrid from her window, she was purposely teasing me! I hadn't seen her for almost three weeks, it was killing me. she was laying in her bed on her stomach, when she could easily be on my bed, tied up and being worshipped by me. her mother, Victoria was getting a bit annoying, hitting on me while Ingrid was at school. at first it didn't bother me as much, but now that I had taken her daughter's virginity, it was different. her lingering hands on my chest used to feel uncomfortable, but now they were almost painful. I hated doing that to Ingrid, even though her mother didn't know about us. I wanted to desperately tell her mother, but Ingrid begged me not to, she had a fear that her mother would try to keep us apart. it made me scared as well, I couldn't handle finally getting to have Ingrid, only to have her mother take her away from me.

I glared up at Ingrid, watching her stretch in that small cami, her stomach showing along with those small black knickers. I almost passed out when she spread her legs open, just for me. I could see her giggling at my reaction, groaning when she picked up her phone, mine ringing in my back pocket.

"you know staring is rude?" she smirked.

"you know teasing is even worse?" I retorted. she giggled, shaking her head.

"you're not wearing a bra are you?" it amazed me how confident Ingrid had gotten after we had sex. she was so sexy and she knew how I felt about her. her small finger went up to her lips, biting down on the tip. I shuddered, hunching over and pressing my hand to the window. I couldn't watch anymore, she needed to get over here, NOW.

"get over here, now, I wanna f.uck you as hard as I want. I need to hear you scream my name" I heard her gasp with a whimper. I smirked to myself, she was so innocent.

"Harry, I can't. I-I've never snuck out before" she whispered. I groaned in frustration, wishing to have her in my arms.

"I'm coming over then" I muttered. s.hit, we had to be quiet.

"Harry, a-are you serious?" I looked up to find her innocent blue eyes staring at me.

"Dead serious" I said, before hanging up, quickly remembering to bring a condom before walking out my front door. my steps lead me to Ingrid's window, looking up to see her open it and stick her head out.

"I'm coming up!" I whispered. the smile that found her lips made me smile, she was so fu.cking cute.

"hi" I panted out after climbing up her drain pipe and into her window. she instantly pounced on me, locking her ankles behind me and  pressing her lips to mine. she whimpered against me when I pressed my hard on against her core.

"I can't wait to feel you wrapped around me" I groaned. she was so small and fragile, it made me feel stronger, like I was her protector. I wouldn't be able to handle it if one of those teenage punks tried something on her. Ingrid was mine.

"easy, tiger" she giggled. fu.ck I loved it when she called me that.

"I just want to play with my little kitten" I whispered softly in her ear as I laid her down. kissing down the curve of her neck and her chest. my hands slipped under her cami, watching her chest rise in a gasp, her face scrunching up, she looked so cute with her mouth open. her arms lifted, allowing me to slip off her cami and throw it to the side. my lips went for her left nipple, licking and kissing the small nub, her body was unbelievable, like it was crafted by the greek gods. I could care less about the faint stretch marks on her thighs, she was beautiful, she was unbelievable and perfect, always trying to please others and I had the pleasure of pleasing her.

"Harry" she gasped quietly. I growled, sucking hard on her hard nipple. she whimpered, her body trembling in my hands, small fingers knotting in my hair, f.uck I loved it when she'd tug on it. I let go of the now, pink nub.