Chapter 48

== Luke's POV ==

I don't know why I made the dumb ass mistake to take a seat right next Maddie today in study hall. With the way she looked at me as soon as I sat down, there is not a question that she's going to tell Ashton all about it later.

I don't get up and move though, cuz I'm not a f*cking pussy. If Ashton wants to try and fight me, I can take him. Probably. But who cares, it's not like he has the balls to actually hurt me anyway. Especially because he's a sensitive little angel now or something.

I still don't get what the damn problem is. She hates me for absolutely no reason even though she was obsessed with me not even three months ago and is suddenly kissing Ashton's ass.

I didn't do anything wrong! Like, so what if it was initially for a bet? I was attracted to her and I still am.

But no, she ran away from me and right into his arms. This would be a heck of a lot easier if she hadn't done that. Hell, if she hadn't done that there wouldn't be a problem. I'd have gotten laid and there would be no reason to try to take a girl away from Ashton, because he wouldn't have a girl.

Yet here she is, looking fine as hell next to me reading one those stupid comics. I bet that's his. Of course it's his; she's so far up his ass that there isn't a chance that it isn't.

She licks her lips, a small grin playing on them, before she turns the page. I have to forcefully shut my mouth to keep myself from drooling at the thought of her doing that before she's about to suck my dick instead.

She's very quick at catching me staring and she flicks her eyes toward me, a split-second glance at best. Her hair falls in front of her face and she sits up, clearing her throat and wiping it out of her eyes. Not one more glance is stolen after that.

You know, I bet she's still into me, at least a little. The way she was interested in me, that doesn't go away in an instant. She has to still be into me. The only problem is that girls, especially hot girls like her, always seem to think Ashton's better. Always.

Which is so un-f*cking-fair considering how much of a dick he is. I bet he's only dating her because he knows he'll eventually get it in. At least I was straightforward about it.

I groan loudly enough for her to hear, but she still refuses to look at me. Pushing my AP Biology textbook to the side, I wish I could groan for the rest of eternity. I guess I push it a little too far because it falls off my desk with a loud smack on the ground.

Maddie and the few other people who didn't decide to get early release all jump but I don't make a move to pick it up. I'm too busy getting turned on over the tiny whimper that escaped her lips when it fell. God, I'd love to just...ugh...

This is so pathetic. It's Friday, the day before Halloween, and I'm sitting here trying to do homework and still thinking about how much I hate Ashton. I wish one of my plans would work already so he can get what he deserves and I can get some damn closure already.

Maybe, if I'm lucky, Calum will do his job perfectly and I can weasel my way back in and sleep with her, too. Just to put the icing on the revenge cake.

From the corner of my eye, I see her stop reading and pull out a pen to write something down. She's left-handed, which I don't know why I find cute. What the f*ck? I wipe the smile that the thought caused right off my face and turn my head more; enough to see what she's writing but not enough for her to notice.

In big, girly handwriting I can see what she writes perfectly: Is it wrong that I think Peter Parker is cute? Not as cute as you though ;)