Starting To Show (his POV)

ⓇⒾⓀⒺⓇ

"Hey gorgeous girl I'm home." I yelled closing the front door.

"Hi Rik, dinners almost Ready." Y/N called out in reply. I walked into the front room and then into the kitchen to see Y/N with her back turned to me cooking on the stove.

"How was your day today gorgeous?" I asked her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"It was good." She answered turning around to face me. "How was yours?" She asked in return.

"It was ok, better now that I'm home with my two favourite people." I said.

"How are the boys and Rydel?" She asked me quickly.

"Their great, crazy as always." I replied to her with a chuckle. She looked at me with a huge smile then gave me a really big hug.

"I have something too show you." She said excitedly. Y/n grabbed my hand and pulled me to the front room. "Stand there and close your eyes please?" She asked getting even more excited.

"Why do I have too do this?" I asked her bringing my hands up to my eyes.

"Just do it please." She demanded nicely. She let go of one of my hands which were covering my eyes. "Ok on three take your hands away from your eyes." She told me.

"Ok." I replied to her.

"One," she took a long pause "two, three." She said quickly. I looked at her and she had pulled he shirt tight around her stomach and that's when I saw it, a small bump, out small little baby bump.

"Oh my gosh it's ok cute, it makes it all so really now." I said running up to her and engulfing her in a tight yet gentle hug.

ⒺⓁⓁⒾⓃⒼⓉⓄⓃ

"Y/N I'm home!" I yelled out to tell her I'm home. I waited a couple of seconds but no response. "Sweetie I'm home!" I yelled out again still no response. I decided to look around the house for her. I started in the kitchen to find a cold grilled cheese sandwich. Y/N tends to get forgetful from the pregnancy. I picked it up and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds I waited then grabbed it need to make sure she isn't hungry.

"Y/N where are you!" I yelled out again hoping for a response but getting non.

I walked out to our back garden too see if she was there I didn't have much luck.

So I walked up the stairs two at a time I was starting to freakout now I can't find her anywhere so I went to our bed room.

"Oh thank god your in here I've been looking everywhere for you sweetie." I said looking at her lying in our bed. "Sweetie, Y/N? Oh your asleep." I said realising I had no answer.

I got up and walked towards her I need a little nap as well and that's when I saw it her hand was resting on a little bump. A baby bump it's so cute.

ⓇⓄⒸⓀⓎ

I've been waiting about 20 minutes for Y/N to finish in the bathroom, so we can head out for dinner.

"Princess are you almost ready?" I asked wanting to head off so we weren't late.

"Yeah almost ready." She replied.

I sat down by the door and started listening too her move around, until I heard her talking.

"Ok bump, we're going out for dinner so please please please don't make me sick." She said to herself. Then I realised what she said 'bump'. I barged threw the door causing her to be startled.

"Rocky what are you doing?" She asked but I didn't reply.

"You said bump, you have a bump, we have a bump!" I squealed like a little girl.

"Yes we have a bump." She said grabbing my hand and pleasing it on our small bump. "Let's call the baby bump until we know the gender and the name." Y/N suggested.

"That's a great idea, now let's get going." I replied.

ⓇⓄⓈⓈ

I pulled back the blankets in bed waiting for Y/N to hope out of the shower and get in bed with me.

"Beautiful are you almost ready?" I yelled out waiting.

"Yeah I'm just doing my face cream." She replied. I waited a not her five minutes and that's when she walked out with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Yay your finally out I get to see your beautiful face again." I chuckled.

"Oh your such a cutie, how on earth did I get you." She said with a huge grin on her face, making me chuckle at her comment.

Her towel dropped and she walked into the wardrobe to get out her pyjamas.

"So how was your day at the studio?" She asked trying to make conviction.

"It was ok, we have a couple new tunes we've been working on." I answered watching her walk out of the wardrobe pyjamas in her hand. "I was thinking for Rocky's birthday we could get him a-" I stopped mid sentence when I saw a little curve in her stomach. I jumped up and got tangled in the blankets. "You have a bump." I whispered putting my hands on her stomach.

"I know it just came up today, it's so exciting." Y/N squealed with happiness.

"I can't believe it, the baby bump makes it all so really." I said. "I love you beautiful and you baby." I spoke to her and my unborn child.

ⓇⓎⓁⒶⓃⒹ

She was sitting in a big comfy chair; legs curled up underneath her, a book in one hand and her other hand was resting on her stomach. My smile widened as I stepped closer. Her fingers drew patterns over her stomach. As I watched her, I saw it; a small bump growing under her shirt. I knelt beside the chair and looked up at her. She looked away from her book and smiled. I think she knew whit I was looking at, as she took my hand and put it where hers was.

"That's incredible." I said in amazement.

"Want to join as?" She asked quietly, closing her book. I nodded and sat beside her not taking my hand off her stomach. As Y/N snuggled into me, I begun drawing patterns on her swollen belly. I smiled, feeling blessed to hold the two people I love most in the world.