Chapter 3: 1D-erful Wizards of Song

🎶Stop and stare....you think your moving but you go no where...🎶

Chapter 3

(SAPPHIRES POV)

"C'mon C'mon c'mon!" Courtney yelled, pulling me into the car.

"Your driving. I'm to excited to drive." she announced. I sighed, but agreed. My phone rang...I quickly checked the screen-my boyfriend Will.

"hi Will." I said, picking up the phone.

"Hi babe. Where are you going?" I turned my head, to see Will walking toward me, holding his phone and smiling at me. I half-smiled, getting out of the car as Courtney stalked One Direction's twitter.

"Hey!" I cried, putting my phone in my pocket and wrapping my arms around him, hugging him. He tilted up my chin, kissing me softly. Sure, he's a good kisser...but I just don't get butterflies or see fireworks anymore. There isn't any feeling in the relationship...at least on my part. Will didn't seem to notice my expression of tiredness, finally pulling away and looking at me with so much love...I could barely take it. I was going to break up with him, since I didn't feel anything toward him anymore, but he would be so heartbroken. I smiled weakly, unable to bring myself to do it.

"I'm...I'm going to a concert. Wanna tag along?" I asked. He nodded.

"Anything to be with my girl." he said, making me wince a little.

"Ok." I said, and we climbed into the car with Courtney.

"WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARDS, THE 1D-ERFUL WIZARDS OF SONG!" Courtney sang, making me roll her eyes and Will laugh.

"Let's just go. I wanna see my boys." Courtney pushed, so I started the car and drove off toward the signing and concert.