CHAPTER 7.

Ella’s POV

My eyes flutter open as soon as the sun is shining through the window and into my eyes. It feels as though I’ve been hit by a train. My head is pounding reminding me of the one too many drinks I had consumed last night. Also reminding me of the contents of my lovely pizza date splattered on Harry’s shoes. Oh and how about the fact that he’s HARRY STYLES!!! I should’ve known, Robin has forced me to watch so many videos on YouTube since I met her last month. I’m not much of a fan of the band but if I had to pick the cutest one I would definitely pick Harry. I mean, come on, those curls are irresistible. I sit up and look over at him at the edge of the over bed, his lanky body pressed up against the wall. The blankets are wrapped up around him and his head is buried into the pillow.

 I shake my head, remembering the events of late last night in this bed. It was quite a memorable night… to say the least. A shiver runs down the back of my spine as images dance through my head. No. No way I was going there again. Clearly this was the type of guy that was going to get what he wants and leave. He could have who ever he wants and whenever he wants… he’s Harry. I’m just Ella.

I get up out of bed collecting my clothes and carefully open the door. I leave a book in the crack of the door to make sure I can come back in for my heels. The walk to the bathroom is more of a jog to rid myself of the cold hallway. I stop once I remember that I’m not wearing a bra, I can only imagine what I would I do if a guy saw that. I open the door and I’m met with the warmth of the steam from a shower. I turn on the sink and gulp water to help with my thirst. I’ll have to stop and get a water bottle on the walk back to my dorm.

“Allie, what the fuck! You seriously left last night? Why wouldn’t you tell me?” I hear low whispers from one of the stalls.

“Now I have to walk back aloneeeeeeee,” the girl whines. I turn back to the sink and splash water onto my face. Fuck this hangover.

“Did you sleep with him?” Muffled squeals follow. Looks like I wasn’t the only one who had fun last night…

“No really, I’m gonna kill you. I was NEXT DOOR Allie, you could’ve knocked I would have left with you! Ugh forget it, I’m coming over now!” The girl wallks out of the stall and washes her hands. Realizing that I had just overheard her conversation she blushes. I offer her a sympathetic smile and she runs out. Poor thing.

 I change out of Harry’s clothes engulfed by his musty cologne, my thoughts swirling of images from last night. I pull on my jeans that I somehow still manage to squeeze into and my sweater. I wipe the smudged makeup from underneath my eyes and run my fingers through my hair. My lips look a bit swollen from kissing Harry for a while last night I assess myself in the mirror.  Yes, I most definitely look hung over but I’ve had worst days. I pick up the clothes and make my way back to the room. As I’m almost to his door, a head pops out from the door next door.

“Excuse me, miss?” A beautiful, beautiful creature (no possible human could look so godly) waves at me. Big eyes meet mine. They seemed to flicker between a deep brown and a golden color. His hair was dark as well, in some sort of a messy quiff. I stop in front of him and remind myself to breathe.

“Yeah?” His hands are pressed against the doorframe and he’s shirtless. Mother of god.

“This may sound really stupid but have ya seen a crackin’ girl ‘round? Long dark brown hair? Tall, skinny?” He speaks through a heavy, heavy accent. It takes me a few moments too long to process exactly what he’s saying. Wtf does crackin’ mean?

“Oh a girl? Uhm, yeah, actually. In the bathroom, just now. She left though.” His faced dropped a little. Awww poor guy.

“Thanks anyway,” he mumbles and looks down. His face lights up in a second and he smiles again.

“You’ve met my friend Harry, I see,” he smirks and points to Harry’s shirt in my hand. I immediately feel heat rising to my cheeks. Did you have to out me like that Mr. Pretty Eyes?

“Uhh…” I begin but I’m cut off.

“Zayn Malik, lovely to meet ya…” he trails off waiting for me to finish. Whaaat!

“Ella… Caverns,” I squeak out. I remembered that name for sure. Another member of this damn band? Were they all this beautiful?

“Well Ella, you’re very pretty. I’d love to stay and chat but unfortunately, Hazz doesn’t like to share,” he flashes a pearly white smile and winks before he shuts the door.

 Well then…  I shrug off the incident and quietly open Harry’s door. He’s still asleep but now he’s spread out taking up all the room in the bed. I debate waking him up to say goodbye but I feel it’s better off to leave things as is. I shrug my boots on and head towards the door. Wait just a second! My phone! He never gave it to me that fucking prick. I carefully scan the room for my white iPhone. There it is on his desk. I walk over to it careful not to let the heel of my boot hit the floor and wake up Harry.  I grab it and glance at the lock screen. It’s a picture of me and Adam from the summer. I love it because it’s one of those cliché-laughing pics (also cause my hair is a bit coppery from the sun and my cheeks are really freckly).  Most importantly it was when we were our happiest. My eyes are prickling with tears as I shove my phone in my pocket. I begin to walk towards the door until I hear a faint grumble. A sexy raspy voice stops me in my tracks.

“Ella?”