final punishment

Dan finally managed to stop himself from talking. "Hands and knees." Phil commanded touching his own hard cock. dan did as he said. Phil fell to his knees in front of him. "Listen babydoll" he said softly. "I'm going to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours and then I'm going to fuck you hard in your tight little hole with my big cock you got it" he said with lust blown pupils. Dan nods slowly and phil sits on his knees in front of him. Dan moans at the sight admiring phils cock. He snapped back when phil put his tip into dans mouth. Dan gagged moaning. He quickly got used to it and deep throated Phil. Phil moaned bucking harder and faster. Usually phil did not make a lot of noise during sex but at that moment he felt pleasure pulsating through every cell in his body. He moaned loudly and thruster hard and fast not letting dan catch his breath. He felt himself close to cumming so he pulled out breathing heavily. Dan took a deep breath tasting the Precum in his mouth. Phil crawls behind dan. Phil licked the area around dan's hole. Dan shutters and moans wanting more. He pushes back into phil's face who in turn pushes his younger into dan. Dan moans. "You taste so good babydoll" phil said as he fucks dans hole with his mouth even harder. Dan moans and phil sucks on the hole. After a while he sits up whiling the drool off his mouth. Dan gasps at the loss of contact. He lines himself up steadying dans hips assuming that he didn't need to be stretched anymore.  Phil entered slowly not wanting to hurt dan to much anymore. Dan moans. "Oh god daddy" dan mutters as phil hits his prostate. He pulls out and slams back into Him eventually hitting a steady pace. Dan pushed back into phil wanting to be fucked. He tightened his walls against phil's member. Phil moaned going faster and harder. "Oh god" dan said as the burning need to cum built up in him again. "Oh fuck" dan said his throat hoarse from phils dick in it. Phil Continued thrusting harder and faster. Be fore long they were both moaning loudly, Dan still burning from the cock ring. Phil gives one last moan. "OH FUCKING SHIT" he screams hitting faster and harder he came hard into dan surprised at the size of his own orgasm. Dan moaned feeling phil fill him up. "Oh daddy" dan whined as loud as he could which wasn't very loud as his voice was almost gone. " daddy please, please let me cum" he whines. He moans loudly. Phil begins to stroke his member leaving on the cock ring. "Oh daddy" dan whined thrusting into his hand. Dan moaned. His high pitched moan. He was self conscious about it and at most times refrained from moaning. Phil loved it though if turned him on so much. Phil continued to thrust after riding out his orgasm he hits the same steady pace. At this point dan had given up on begging to cum he would just have to wait it out. Phil after a long while felt he was getting close again. "You know you have been a good boy babydoll" he cooed. Dan whimpered. "And good boys get rewarded" as he was talking he kept the same steady pace. Dan moaned as phil brushed the cock ring continueing to hit dans abused prostate. Phil pulls off the ring slowly. "Oh shit daddy" dan moans loudly and cums into phils hand almost immediately. He shakes pleasure pulsating through every inch of his body m. He screams in pleasure. Yelling things like "fuck daddy YES AH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" not long after phil came into dan moaning loudly. The two boys rode out their highs screaming in pleasure. Once Phil felt himself becoming soft again he pulled out and dan collapses into the tub. He pants exhausted. He whimpers loudly surrounded by a pile of his own cum and phils cum dripping out of his ass. "Fuck Phil he muttered. The cum was making a few of the scars on his body burn. Phil sat beside him outside the tub. "Are you ok baby boy" he purred running his fingers over dans sweat matter hair. Dan nods softly looking at phil with exhausted eyes. " good" phil said getting up to grab a pair of cuffs. "What now daddy" dan whimpered in fear. "Nothing to bad baby" he said cuffing dan to the tub. He kisses him on the head. "I'll see you in the morning." He says. He grabs his toys and puts them back in the box. He takes the box and walks out of the bathroom turning off the light on his way out.