Caught

Dan sat in his tub in the dark quiet bathroom. It was dimly lit by one of phil's pumpkin spice candles. It was completely silent except for the loud high pitched moans coming from dan as he jerked himself off, hoping that he wouldn't get caught by phil. Although phil wasn't supposed to be home for an hour there was a burning fear in dans gut. Despite this he kept going moaning loudly. It just felt to good to stop. He did admit that it felt so much better when it was done by phil but he couldn't wait it was just to long and he was so hard that it hurt him. "JESUS FUCK" he yelled. Just at that moment phil walked in the front door. "Dan are you home" he called. Dan didn't here him over the sounds of his own moans. "HOLY FUCKING GOD" he screamed again. He sat on his knees to get a better grip on himself. "What the fuck" phil said under his breath. Dan came hard into the bath tub moaning loudly. Phil walked up stairs hurriedly stopping outside the bathroom door. He listened and Dan was still groaning pleasuring himself. He went for a second orgasm making himself hard again so that he could begin jerking himself again. As his errection grew to its limit phil walked in the door looking at Dan in the white water. Dan freezes. His heart dropped as he knew that he was about to be punished. Hard.