27 Pt 3

Enjoy 😊

"No..."I said backing up

"What's wrong? You don't miss me baby?"he smiled

I remained silent before I could run he grabbed my arm and pulled me to an area where no one was.

He forced me against a hard wall and looked me in eyes with anger.

"You really thought you could get away from me? Huh?"He yelled

I stayed quiet as tears ran down my face

"When are you gonna get it? I only want to love you Liah!"

I looked up at him "You don't love me"

"Yes I do....matter fact I'll show you how much"He said as his hands traveled down my waist "after this we're going back home... to Chicago where you belong baby girl"

His right hand had a good grip on my ass while he used his left hand to massage my breast.

"You think you could get niggas to beat
ME up and get away with it tho?"

The fuck is he talking about?

He started to bite my neck roughly

"Please...Kentrell"I said weakly

"Damn you must want it bad"he chuckled

"No...No I don't-"

"Shhh I'll take care of you baby"he said leaning in,I turned my face and closed my eyes

Before his lips could touch mine I felt him being pulled off me.I opened my eyes and saw him fighting...

Stokeley?

Stokeley punched Kentrell in the jaw causing him to fall down.

Stokeley kicked him in the face numerous times causing his nose to bleed.... and I didn't care at all.

Damn Kentrell was real life getting his ASS beat.

Stokeley kicked him one last time in his stomach.He turned around and looked at me.

He walked over to me and grabbed my hand "Come on we gotta get away from here"

I looked at Kentrell one last time and he was knocked out and his face and blood all over it.

We walked for what seemed like 10 minuets.I stopped walking and went into a trance just thinking about what would've happened if Stokeley would've showed up,tears came down my face as Stokeley sighed and pulled me into a hug.

"Your okay"He assured me

Jahseh pov

Fuck! I can't find Liah NOWHERE like where tf did she go-

My thoughts got cut off as I finally spotted Liah...hugging Stokeley.

I closed my eyes "okay Jahseh DONT jump to conclusions" I opened my eyes and walked towards them

"Liah?"

Her head came out of Stokeley's chest.She had tears flowing down her cheeks.She quickly let go of Stokeley and ran into my arms.

"Whoa baby...calm down what's wrong? Stoke what happened?"

"Kentrell is what happened"He said