chapter 2

The triplets birthday is coming up and i am going to st.maarten to celebrate with them. I am online looking for tickets to the island. I'll go back for two weeks and then come back.
I am so glad that I got over my ex. I suddenly hear a knock on my front door it can't be the twins because Mike has a key to my apartment so it's probably Makayla. She I know your wondering who's Makayla well she is my main bitch. We both come from st.maarten,we're both divorced and have kids with the ex hubby. Anyways I check the door to see it is her so I let her in and the first thing she says is "gurrlll I got murl to spill!!" I watch her and nod and say "weellll you care to spill that murl before the kids come ?"
She says "So I was home minding my bussiness when I hear a knock on the door and guess who it was?"
"I guess it was I don't know how you expect me to know just tell me nuhh!"
"Okay okay patience girl geeze it was Tristan he wants me back! He said that it was a mistake and someone pranked him and how he wants me back and now he knows about Diana and says if I won't go back with him he will file for joint costudy but the proven is that he loved in sxm and I am well off here so what should I do?"
I sighed "hmmm I think you should come with me to sxm and from then you should try and tell Diana that he is her father and then....."I paused I don't know how to put the rest in words.
"Theennn?"
"Then slowly make him and her start talking and do the introduction of both and yeah."
"Ugh I just don't know I was just starting to get over him and now he's back and ready to take me back and to  court cause yeah.?"
A few minutes later (like in spongebob)

Now the kids have arrived and my house is like a whole fish market everybody talking and the triplets and  Diana catching up on what ever give year olds catch up on. Makayla and I are cooking dinner while the maids prepare a the beds in the guest rooms and the bathroom yeah I live in a huge house.

The day of the flight

We are all here ready to catch the flight. No-one knows I'm coming because I want it to be a surprise mum says she is on vacation and will home for 2 weeks so yeah. I'm really praying to God that Theo and I don't run in to eachother cause ion ready to tell him that he has children. I know it's had to keep children from their father and I don't want to but will he believe that they are his kids. He'll probably think I'm lying like what he thought when I told him I didn't cheat.
My thoughts are interrupted by malynna's voice "mommy why are we in this place?"
"Cause we going st maarten for a two weeks okay hun?"
"Yesss mom when-"she's interrupted by the teller saying "passengers travelling to philipsburg please start lining up on my right to board the flight!"
We then headed there to board the flight and because I am have 'SKY' on my ticket me and the children get on to the plain right after the VIP members I normally travell VIP but I want to be a little less high class when traveling to st maarten cause I don't want my name all over the news.
A few hours later...
After such a long flight we have finally landed. The kids behaved well at first they were noisy but after I spanked them they calmed down.  We are exiting the plane and and of course the flight attendant told us "Thank you for choosing delta have a nice day!"
We exit and headed to the hotel we are staying at Royal Palm hotel.
We put down the bags I feed the them and then we head over to my parents to surprise them.

So what do you think  about this chapter say your thought
Remember if you don't be anything good to say don't say it ok
Love tell
I don't know when will be my next update ok bye