Prologue

Hi guys, this is my first book so please try and work with me.
Anyways let's get straight to the book.

Naveah pov...
Five years ago..
I'm on my way home to tell my husband the most exciting news that will change our lives forever. Little did I kno he has news too.
So I got home and entered the house. I see the cleaners cleaning and thought they were just doing something to get paid. I raced up to my room to put the doctors letter about my "sickness" down and started preparing dinner. I prepare our dinner because I  don't like the idea of having somone else do them for me.

Few hours later...

I decided to surprise my husband at his office. I drove to the VIP section because my huband is the boss so yeah. I walked to the elevator and pressed the button. Few seconds later I reach my destination only to hear noises  coming from his office. I was so mad I walked in and saw my husband tongue down in his personal assistant mouth yuck. I scream his name out loud and he looks at me in disgust "is that how you screamed his name huhh?" He asked and I looked at him confused and ask "what do you mean? I now come in here and see you cheating on me and you mean to tell me now you going and accuse me of cheating!" I yelled "if I so called cheated on you who did I cheat on you with?"
He remained silent until I screamed "YOU IS GOING TO ANSWER ME NOW A***HOLE!!" I literally yelled to the top of my voice. Little did I know that the next thing he say will change my life forever in a good way.
"You cheated on me with Tommy Fletcher. I WANT A DIVORCE!" He half  said - yelled.
"I'LL GLADLY GIVE IT TO YOU!when do I sign?" I said
"Tomorrow" he replied
"Ok, see you there"
"Oh and you get nothing cause you cheated"
"I don't want your dirty money you old whore"

And with that I left and walked out of his life.

..................♡....................................................................................

What do you think about this part of the book?
Do you like?
Comment below and tell what you think ?
Love y'all
One more thing if you can't comment something nice don't comment at all #haters gonna hate