The fellowship of the Thing.

The next day I am awoken by a knock on my door. I groan. 'Tess... please'

'I am not Tess, Sara' A kind voice wakes me fully up. Arwen, the daughter of Lord Elrond stands before my bed and she holds something. 'Sara, I am here to take you to the council' She holds a beautiful dress out to me. It looks like it is made out of silk and the blue color fits perfectly by the color of my eyes, it is the same color blue. Light, like the morning sky. I step out of bed and Arwen guides me to the dressing chamber in my room. I underdress myself, so I stand I only my undergarments. Arwen gestures that I have to remove my bra and I cross immediately my arms before my chest. 'What?' I shriek. Arwen smiles. 'Here are your new undergarments, I shall leave and when you need my help, just call me' I nod my head and when she leaves, I breathe out.

I am not feeling comfortable, a little ashamed even.

Okay.. what is this for type of clothing?

I step out of my panties and bra and put the new panties and a long shirtless white dress on.

What now?

'Arwen?' I call out. She quickly returns and smiles when she sees me. 'Good, I shall help you with your corset'

My what?

She holds out a black thing, with a lot of lacing. 'Turn around' Arwen orders and I do what she says. She fastens the corset with the laces on my back. Then Arwen takes the dress and gestures that I have to hold my arms in the air. I do so and she puts the dress over my head, and when the dress falls down my body, Arwen closes some buttons on my back. 'You are ready' She says and I turn around. The sleeves of the blue dress are in the end very long and fall to the floor. 'Shall I brush your hair?' Arwen says while holding a brush in her hand. 'Yes, thank you' I say, feeling overwhelmed. She brushes my long blonde hair, I am really proud of it, because it falls till the middle of my back. But when I saw yesterday girls walking past me, they had longer hair than me! It reached their butt. But I think it is normal for here, because the men have also long hair, sometimes I even don't know when it is a man or a women!

I can feel Arwen makes something with my hair and when she says she is done, I look into the long standing mirror against the wall. She made a beautiful hairdo with a lot of braids. 'Thank you'

'Hannon Le' Arwen replies while nodding her head. 'I am sorry, what did you say?'

'It is my native tongue, Sindarin, it means Thank you in your language'

Oh.

'Hannon Le Arwen' I say and she smiles. 'Oh, I have also shoes for you' Quickly she goes out of the chamber and comes back with a pair of black flat shoes. She gives them to me and I put them quickly on.
Now it is time.

Arwen leads me to one corridor to another and finally she opens a wooden door. 'Are you not coming with me?' She shakes her head. 'No, I was not invited'

'I see you later than' Her face falls but she smiles quickly. 'Yes, till then' And so I walk through the door into a courtyard. I see a lot of men, only men. When I enter they look up. Some in wonder and others are really checking me out. I can feel that they don't want me here. Luckily I see Strider, Gandalf and Frodo. Lord Elrond stands before his chair in the middle of it all. He smiles at me and gestures to a chair next to Strider's. I rush towards it and sit down. But still eyes are on me and I hear them whisper.

'A women!'

'Why is she here?'

'Silence!' Gandalf yells in sudden anger. The sky darkens at his words. 'Sara Blackwood is chosen by the mighty Valar. Not me or you can stop that. So put your tongue back where it belongs!' He blurts. The men silence immediately. 'Good to have you here Sara' Strider bows towards me and smiles. 'Thankyou' I say quietly and I see his eyes flicker. Lord Elrond silences the last men and addresses us. 'Strangers from distant lands ... friends of old. You have been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor. Middle-Earth stands upon the brink of destruction. None can escape it. You will unite ... or you will fall. Each race is bound to this fate ... this one doom'