First day of school ( preview )

So just pop a couple bands with a nigga like me.

Loving ain't the same with a nigga like me.

You use to them......but ain't no loving me.

I hear what you would say....and girl it's clear to see.

You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me.

You probably go insane with a nigga like me.

Let's just party till we can't...ain't no loving me.

And I'm the one to blame. ..ain't no loving me.

So don't come looking for Love

No love...( × 9 )

Don't come looking for Love

No love...( × 9)

I was woken up by my alarm playing ....August Alsina -No Love ...As i listen to more of my Baby singing .i walked into my Bathroom and look into the mirror ...realizing that I'm about to start school in a 2 hours time so I have to my slow ass ready. I got in the shower and do my thing and got out and dry off , lotion up and put on a black dress (stop right above my knee ) . Some one knock at my door and I w went to open it but here comes mister Diggy with his no good self just bursting tru my doors like he superman .

Diggy :" hey Ugly get ready "

Y/ N:" Good morning ass crak " waking off brushing against him .

(Preview )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so so so so sorry for not writing to you guys but I've been buys lately and I just want you guys to have a snippet peek for the real one .  Once again thanks to the one who's reading and voting and my story and support me , I love you guys and I try to write more if I get wny chance .

~ Vote

~Like

~Julii