First day of school..

"So just pop a couple bands with a nigga like me.

Loving ain't the same with a nigga like me.

You use to them......but ain't no loving me.

I hear what you would say....and girl it's clear to see.

You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me.

You probably go insane with a nigga like me.

Let's just party till we can't...ain't no loving me.

And I'm the one to blame. ..ain't no loving me.

So don't come looking for Love

No love...( × 9 )

Don't come looking for Love

No love...( × 9)"

I was woken up by my alarm playing ....August Alsina -No Love ...As i listen to more of my Baby singing .i walked into my Bathroom and look into the mirror ...realizing that I'm about to start school in a 2 hours time so I have to get my slow ass ready. I got in the shower and do my thing and got out and dry off , lotion up and put on a black dress (stop right above my knee ) . Someone knock at my door and I went to open it but here comes mister Diggy with his no good self just bursting tru my doors like he superman .

Diggy :" hey Ugly get ready "

Y/ N:" Good morning ass crak " waking off brushing past him

Waling down the stairs into the kitchen ,I heard my Dad and his Wife talking about me...I stop to listen to what they were talking about.

Vida : "So babe how long is she going to stay here?" ..Looking at him

Dad:" As long as I want her to stay Vida ,she's my daughter ...my ONLY daughter ..I mean I love your daughter as well too but y/n is my blood and she is going to stay here for a long time ." ..walking to the stove .

Vida:" OK I understand but ...if she's going to stay here ,she needs to check that attitude of hers..Cause that thing she did at Dinner yesterday was very rude ."

Dad:" Look I know she is not a very nice person but if you get to know her ...she might be a angel .Vida I haven't seen m!y daughter in a long time ...of course she's going to be off ,but in time you will love her .And btw your kids wasn't such an angel to me at first .That's my daughter ...and I love her ,even tho we don't see each other so often but my point is ...that's my kid and she is going to stay here as long as she have to ..I don't care if you like her or not but you will live with her in this house " looking at her .

Vida:" OK OK ! I understand " walking out .

After what I just heard my dad said ...I couldn't believe it ...he loves me ! ...OMG my dad cares for me . My dad never said that to me EVER . That made my morning .

As I walk into the kitchen I saw my dad cooking something over the stove .I walked over to him and hug him from the back and said " Good Morning " .To him it was quite a surprise to him cause I even said "I love you dad " .He was shock and happy at the same time.

Dad:" Aww y/n I love you too honey " continue doing what jhwe was doing.

Y/n :" Dad ...I don't often say that ...I ...love...you ....but I do and I just want you to know that .,and I want to spend more time with my dad .

Dad:" y/n I always will love you until the day I die ..cause you will always be my princess ,my baby ,my first baby ...you are my daughter and I will do anything to protect you ." looking at me

I could see that he had tears in his eyes ..I Love MY dad... until the day we both die.After my dad gave me something to eat,I walked back up the stairs to my room and put on my shoes and pack my bag . my dad told me that Doggy was going to drive me to school ..so I waited for him to finish his beauty routine and bring me too school ..After a few minutes he came down and look at me and smile .

Y/n:" Why you smiling for ?"

Diggy:" Can't I smile at an Ugly girl " watching me up and down .
"Anyways are you ready to go?" ...shacking his car keys in my face.

Y/n:" Yes I am ...you dweep !"

To my surprised his car was quite nice and "sexy" like him but I would choose the car over him any day. His driving isn't so bad after all ..I could trust him with my life ...yeah right! .He turn up the volume on the radio and "Ayo" came on ....

"Now I can spot your bitch from a mile away
Valentine in that pussy, it's a holiday
(Uh, you losin' money, I win mills Dr. J
She's gonna follow my lead, Simon Says)
Paper, paper, I'm riding scrapers in California
Car smell like ammonia, we got that stank on us
(Never been an outcast that stank on ya
From the ghetto but my bitch like Apollonia)
We in the hood, tatted like a Mexican
Car too fast, give a fuck about pedestrians
(In my section less niggas, more lesbians)
Got your bitch, I'm that nigga
(Yeah we poppin' like) "

He pulled up to this big building and it Golden State High school .So this was going to be my new school I think. I got out the car and Diggy followed behind me. We were the only two person in the hallway . He followed me to the principal's office and got me to my class cause we had ever class together ...everyday. As we were walking to English class ...I bump into this person and when I looked up I saw....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Sorry for not writing much sooner ,I hope you like it .

~Like
~Vote
~Follow

~Julii