Cody is back!

Early in the morning I woke up. Alli slept on the floor, I was pretty sure that she actually slept in my bed but...mmh.

I woke her up and she asked if I pulled her out of the bed and we laughed so hard that I couldn't answer. We put our swimsuits on and took our surfboards. Another hobby which we share, we both love surfing. We surfed for an hour but then I saw a blonde boy, it was... "CODY!" I was so happy to see him because it was always so funny with him and in addition he's not very often at home because of his tour and his famous. Usually it's very hard because they're not at home for a long time. I jumped out of the water and run into his arms. Alli nudged me and said:"Okay Ems, it's enough. I also want to hug my brother!" "Sorry.." I said and had to laugh. "Don't worry haha, I missed you too." said Cody. He became red on his cheeks. We went home to Alli and Cody. Loud music came from the living room.

"Mom, we're at home!" screamed Cody.

"Hey Cody, what do you mean with 'we' ? Who's here?"  "Em and Alli." Cody answered. Angie came into the kitchen "Hi Em, how are you, dear?" asked Angie and hugged me. "I'm fine thanks, what about you?" "Oh me too. Are you hungry?" She looked around. I heard a loud voice "YEAAAH, FOOD!!" Tommy ran into the kitchen. Tommy is the little brother of Alli and Cody. He's very cute and like a little brother for me.

After dinner we went to Cody's room and he asked:" Do you want to watch some movies?" "Of course! Which movie?" I asked. Alli answered "Titanic," as fast as she could.

Cody looked not very enthusiastic. He asked her:"Oh really Alls?" She smiled and said:"Yeah, I like this movie yesterday we watched 'The Hangover' for Em, and today Titanic for me." "Hmm, okay." said Codes. In the morning I woke up and it felt so warm and friendly. After a good minute I realized where I slept...