A day with my best friend Alli

"Oh my gosh this dress is so cute!" said Alli. She's my best friend. We've been knowing us for such a long time, 7 years and counting. We share the same hobbies, we laugh about the same things and when I've got problems she's always right there for me. I love her, it's a true friendship. Back to the store in which we stood, in the front of the red dress. "Oh yeah, it's perfect for a date. It's mine!" I said it as fast as I could. "Okay, it can be yours but first you need someone to date haha." Usually I hate it when she says this because I feel like I'm forever alone but I laughed on this day. "Hahah it can happen faster than you think!" "Sure ahaha" I took the dress and went to the dressing room. As I came out Alli suddenly stopped talking. I asked:"What? Is it to overdressed?" "Oh definitely not! It looks so beautiful, Em!" "Oh thank you." After we walked a little bit through the shop I paid for the dress and we went home. We had to take the same the bus cause we're neighbors. It couldn't be any better. When we were in my bedroom we talked about different things. About music and boys. She asked what I like about boys, I told her that I love the sporty kind of boys and that I love blond hair. She said:"Haha it seems like Cody is 'Mr.Right' for you." Cody is her brother and he was like a best friend for me so I never thought about dating him. "Oh Alli haha never!"

"Never say never!" "Okay now be quite the movie starts." I said. We watched 'The Hangover' it's my favorite movie but I think Alli didn't liked it that much.