Chapter 3: The Bathroom Scene

This one is a few months ahead. March to be exact. In this chapter you will be reading about Tosha's now ex Demarkis. He lied about everything and she didn't know until it was too late. You want to know more then continue to read! Its actually quite short... Didn't know itwas that short... So i si sorry! 

Love you guys! 

Enjoiy!

Beyonce - Flawless (remix) [feat. Nicki Minaj]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 It was nearly 3 in the morning and Tosha was getting ready to hop into the shower. The best time to take a shower is when everything is quiet and no one can bother you. Plus you don’t have to worry about running out of hot water because everyone is asleep.

A message popped up on her Apple iPad’s screen. Skout: Demarkis sent you a message. She took a deep breath. Why the hell do I still have this horrible ass app? All i wanted to do was talk to folks when I was bored. Not be asked if I was either a man or could see me naked. The fuck man.

Opening the app she began to read the message. Hello, I don’t want to be rude but I just wanted to tell you that you are really beautiful and if you are up you are having a wonderful night.

Tosha smiled. He was getting off to a right start.

Thank you so much. I’m up. I’m about to take a shower.

Oh ohay. Do you want to message me tomorrow then?

No, but we can talk now though. While I am waiting for the water to warm up.

Alright. What's your name?

It’s Tosha, yours?

Demarkis.

Nice to meet you Demarkis.

Same here Tosha.

Oh its 144.

Tosha was sick of people asking her for nudes or for her number. Why would she give them pictures of herself naked. What she couldn’t understand is how men could come out and ask to see her naked. They wouldn’t want their partner being seen all over the world why the hell wouldn’t they have that same respect for her. So she came up with a message that people who actually took the time out to read it will see.

Hmmm.... Don’t know what to say really....

I just wanted to know i people really reads these things. I know

I do. So lets make it a little harder on people. If you have read

profile then tell me what 12x12 is. Elementary math really.

If you have read that the that means you actually looked at my profile.

Now... Lets see. What can I say. I’m 20. No children, unless you

Count my cats then I have two children. I’m in college.

Woop Woop college life. I am full figured. I am a bigger girl

So don’t come at me with some dumb shit please. Also! Don’t ask

For pictures. Also. Don’t say “Lets chill”. We all know what that means

Just because I’m young doesn’t mean I’m not partial to the game.

I can tell you about your game and how to revise it. I’m not chilling.