Chapter 1: The Meet Cute.

As Tosha browsed Badoo she sipped her lemonade and sighed. She was a new woman. That year before she had broken up with her boyfriend but couldn’t get rid of him. He seemed to show up in everything thing she did. Except for Badoo. Badoo was her escape from reality, even though she had her pictures throughout the whole profile. She could be a whole different person if she pleased.

Tosha was ill. She’d just had a man ask if he could have nudes of her, after she told him no he completely blew up, saying the same thing all men say when their ego’s are hurt. You fat bitch, no one wanted to see ya fat ass naked anyway. Go lose some weight.

She didn’t let that bother her, in fact it made her laugh. It wasn’t like she hadn’t heard it before so she knew it wasn’t going to be the last. So she felt to get back at him. What better way to talk about a man is to talk about a few particular features that weren’t as endowed as most.

“Lol. Sweetheart. So you’re mad because I won’t send you a pic. You gon need a better comeback than that. Because that was the pussiest comebacks I have ever hear in my life. My damn cat has a better comeback than that. Poor baby. Well how about this. Let me give you a little advice. Stop taking dick pics. You have bumps around the head. thats clearly a disease. You should go get that check out.. Also. You’re dick is small... 4 inches doesn’t count as a big dick so please stop giving big dicks a bad name. We all know you can’t dick down no damn body. They have surgeries for that. Matter a fact I can look of the info and send it to you if you’d like. What's your email?” She wrote back.

“Fuck you you fat ass bitch”

“Well thank you! I knew I was a bitch but you only told me what I already know. That was a waste of breath. But you wish you could fuck me. You wish you could feel me squirt around that baby penis of yours. Lol. Poor baby. And sweetheart. Fat is beautiful. I’ll be fat and still pull niggas just like you. Lol. Go on diseased boy! Go on! *rushes you along*”

She got an instant block. Tosha laughed harder than she had in a while. What was wrong with men thinking that because I’m a woman that I can’t come up with a great ass comeback. Lol they are sadly mistaken. As she laughed and browsed the profiles, there was a sound that echoed throughout her earphones. Taking a deep breath, Tosha knew it was a message. She only hoped it wasn’t another dick picture. She’d seen enough to last her a lifetime.

Looking at the message she saw a face that looked quite familiar. With her memory being so bad she couldn’t figure out where she’d seen that face.

“Hey, how are you doing?” The message read.

“I am good, How are you?” She questioned in return.

“I’m good. Isn’t your name Tosha?”

“Yeah... How do you know?” Seeing as how her name wasn’t on the profile it was quite strange for someone to know her name.

“We went to school together.” He told.

“We did?”

“Yeah, we had first period Advance Modeling and Functions together, with Mrs Mabe.”

She placed her device down and thought for a moment before answering back. For the life of her she couldn’t figure out who this man was. Without being rude told him.

“I have a bad memory.. I really do not remember you.”

He laughed. “You might not. I lost nearly 80 pounds”

The minute she read lost it clicked in her head. He was the big guy that sat behind her who was always drinking Monsters. He was also the only guy that proved her wrong. So her liking for him started that day but it wasn’t like they could act on it. Seeing as how they were both in relationships.

“Well my god. Its been a long ass time. How have you been? How are you and your girlfriend?”

“I’m good. My ex and I are no longer together. She cheated.”

“Oh I’m sorry to hear that.”

“Its fine. How are you and your boyfriend.”

“Psh. That pussy. We are no longer together.” She scuffed.

“Lol. sorry to hear”

“I’m not. I am happy as hell. I haven’t been this happy in a long time.”

“Why you say that for? Y’all seemed so happy in high school. What happened?”

“First, I put on an act. I was miserable. Second thats a lot of typing.”

“Well how about I give you my number and you can text it to me?”

“That sounds like a plan to me.”

As they exchanged numbers little did she know, that would be the start of a 9 month adventure.