Chapter Two

"Freedom!" Anne yelled as she burst through the doors of the Animal Clinic. "Alright Deats, take me home."

"Actually, Anne..." Deaton started, his eyes glancing over to Scott as he locked up the clinic.

Anne noticed his eyes trailing away and corssed her arms, "No! I refuse to hang out with Dogbreath!"

"Not like I want to do it either." Scott muttered under his breath.

"I heard that." Anne snapped at him.

"Anne...." Deaton started, although he noticed she wasn't paying any attention. "Anne!... Annette!"

Anne's eyes snapped to him with the mention of her full first name. "Fine! I'll do it!"

Still pouty, she followed Scott to his car and got in the passenger's seat, knowing that Deaton wouldn't allow her to take her own. For most of the car ride she was silent, staring out the window at the passing buildings and trees. Soon they pulled into a driveway and Scott got out of the car.

"Where are we?" Anne asked him, not getting out just  yet.

"Stiles' just give me a few minutes I'll be right back." 

Anne opened her mouth to protest but Scott was already climbing up the side of the house, disppearing into a window on the second floor. She sighed, sitting there as she waited for some one to appear. The hosue seemed familiar to her, well most of the town did, but she didn't ever remember coming here. 

Soon a boy came out with Scott, who she assumed to be Stiles. She gave them a smal wave from the car, then Scott came up to her window.

"Come on, we're going into the woods." Scott told her.

"What? Why?" Anne replied, opening the door as she did.

"Because  Scott needs to talk to Derek." Stiles said.

"And you are?"

"Stiles Stilinski."

"Anne Evans."

"Can we go now?" Scott asked . 

_____

Short chapter. I couldn't think >_< I'll do better next chapter. Promise.