13.

In my opinion, the weekend couldn't come any sooner! Just those two little days, well they seemed to go on for forever. Like drips and drabs. As if the world had it in for me. Oh, wait it does! How could I ever forget?

Every dead end, ever dark hallway, he was waiting for me. Like a hawk does a hungry creature, anxiously waiting on its prays arrival. 

Every chance he got, he'd pull me into his arms and devour my lips with his hot ones, leaving me lost and breathless, and just before I could regain my speech, he'd take off down another hall before I had any chance to protest.

So as the bell went, ending school for the week. I jumped at the idea of finally leaving this place for the weekend to relax. And to finally have that confusing, annoying jerk out of my life, once and for all.

But if he is pouncing on me like that all the time, I hate to think how a drunken Mike would act towards me at Lilly's party. I happen to think that he wouldn't make this situation more awkward than it already is.

But I did promise Lilly that I would go to her birthday party. Willingly, yes, in my mind, kicking and screaming. 

But even with my greatest excuses, there was no way I could manage to get out of this crappy party.

Though I couldn't quite pin point the reason inside of me to why I had this desire to go there. It's been at the back of my mind all Saturday morning to why I had this pulling inside of my chest to rock up to this party.

I step out of the warm shower, wrapping my fussy white towel around my body. I quickly dry off before walking over to my wardrobe in search for something nice to wear out.

I shuffle through a few piles of clothes before deciding on a pair of grey skinny jeans and a white long sleeved, tight shirt with a black scarf. 

I shuffle over to my Jewry box and grab out a couple of silver bangles, slipping them over my right wrist and then a long necklace with a cross and a heart hanging on the bottom.

Once I slip on my Jewry and them move over to my bed, I sit down and put on my black high heel boots.

Once they are on, I get up and go over to my full-length mirror. I do a once over. I straighten up my crinkled top up before walking out of my room, the out of the house.

Because Lilly's house is only a few blocks from here, I opt to walk there. There is no use in polluting the air when I can easily walk there. Plus I doubt there would be anywhere to park near her house, so I'd be walking for a good amount of the time, regardless the decision to drive.

When I arrive at Lilly's house there is already drunken people passed out all over her front lawn. I giggle at the weird positions they had landed in. Making my way up to the pathway and into her open house.

As usual at these parties. The front doors are wide open to anyone who wants to come. The base of the music is cranked up so high that the paintings and pictures that are hanging on the wall are vibrating and close to falling off.

I walk into the living room to see that she's pushed all of the furniture up against the wall to make more room for everyone to dance.

I roll onto my tip toes, craning my head to look over the crowd of people to see if I can spot Lilly. I walk through the mass of the crowd, unable to find her amongst the swarms of people.

In a last ditch attempt to find her, I start calling out her name. In return, I have my own name called back out. I stop in my tracks and turn towards the kitchen to find Lilly in there talking to a group of the cheer leaders.

I quickly walk over, hugging her tightly to my chest. I let her go and she puffs out a breath she had been holding in. 

"Hey, I'm glad you made it." She chirps, smiling happily, even bouncing slightly on her toes. 

I nod my head, smiling, not knowing what else to say. I didn't really want to come, but I wasn't going to tell her that. 

"We're getting ready to play seven minutes of heaven in the broom closet." She smiles, eying off my necklace. 

"Isn't that a childish game?" I comment. Her face literally drops into a frown.

"But I like the game." She pouts, her eyes glittering.

"Fine." I frown, following her to another room filled with people waiting to play the game.