three

3 ~

     His laugh is so precious.

     "Well, did it?"

     "Yeah, kind of. I was asleep when it was done, y'know with anesthesia and I didn't really feel anything. But it's recovering now, I should really stop jumping with the guitar." he laughs once again, God. I just wanna cuddle him up.

     "You play guitar?" I ask in an amused tone, if he plays guitar im 100% done with hot random guys you find on parks without wifi.

     "Yeah, I'm in a band. But we suck, so." 

     "You guys can't suck, you have to be pretty good if you jump while playing the guitar at the same time. I also play the guitar, but I actually do suck." I speak.

     "Really? Well, I meant that they suck, because I actually am pretty good at it if you asked me." He winks and I fall from the bench. No I'm just kidding, it was like metaphorically.

     I laugh and stay silent, looking around the park once more.

     "So what are you doing here? I come here every day and I think I'd remember a face like yours." I again fell from the bench, metaphorically.

    "Well my mom got mad at the fact that I never come out of my room just to go to thee fridge and that I spent day and night in a laptop, stupid right?" I roll my eyes, his eyes widen.

     "Day and night? Damn, girl. You should enjoy the summer. I come here every day, mainly because of my little brother, but I enjoy it. The fresh air is good for you, y'know?" he smiles and moves closer to me. He sounds like my mother, a hotter version. 

     "Yeah, I just prefer the Internet. People don't judge you there and they're just—nicer." I speak.

     "Probably, yes. But if you keep hiding in the shadows, you'll never meet the nice people outside also." His smile never leaves his face. How can someone be so happy, all the time? "So, what is your name?" he finally asks, it was about time.

     "Lauren,"

     "Niall."

~

lauren is me, i am lauren.