one

1    ~

     The room is quiet, the only thing I hear is the sound of my typing. I take in a deep breath and toss my phone on the bed whilst grabbing my laptop. I grab the remote control from the side of my bed and turn on the television, the room is far too quiet for my liking.

     I begin typing on my laptop, scrolling through my tumblr feed. I tap my feet to the rhythm of a McDonald's commercial when the door opens up slightly. I groan, my mother steps in with a disapproving look on her face.

     "Lauren." she sighs, her eyes stare at mine.

     "Yes my dearest mother?" I bat my eyelashes innocently.

     "You've been on that computer since you woke up," she pauses while taking a look at her wrist-watch. "Ten hours ago, and you do that every day."

     "Yeah I know." I speak.

     "So, you need to go outside! And breath fresh air! See the sun for a while, you know? Live your life!"

     I laugh. And when I say laugh, I mean that really sarcastic laugh that makes you look like a complete bitch (in other words, the laugh I use the most). This world is full of idiotic people, you see.

     "Nice joke mom, you're so funny." I laugh cheerfully and continue my scrolling, quickly passing another weird tumblr nude picture. Damn tumblr and it's nude-ness.

     "I'm serious. I will take your electronics away until summer ends. Tomorrow you'll go to the park, okay?"

     "No mom."

     "I'm serious." she crosses her arms between her chest. I roll my eyes and remain silent.

     "But there's no wifi outside!" I whine, stomping my feet.

     "Not everything in life is about wifi, Lau." she laughs and leaves the room.

     I huff in annoyance, that means I have to see people and brush my hair. 

~

this is so accurate though. lauren on the side (she's so hot im so done w life)