Survive. (Daryl Dixon)

Running through the forest quietly while my ears tried to pick up every sound that came from something other than me. And there sure was a lot of movement going on tonight.

I wonder what's got the dead's knickers in a twist?

Elliot, pay attention. Do you want to die tonight? I reminded myself before I paused, tilting my head to the side while I stared up at the cement wall. Shrugging my bag off my shoulders I tossed it over, not even making a move to look over before I threw it.

And soon I tumbled over the top of the wall and landed next to my bag. Sitting up I look around the garden in interest before I pull the strap onto my shoulders and I started to move towards the large two story house. Maybe it's safe? And you can sleep in there?

Excitement flooded over to me and I hurried to the front door while I stared at the closed gates, seeing that they were closed. Maybe this place is untouched?

My hand touches the cold wood of the front door and it slowly swings open silently. Stepping inside I closed the door behind myself, only to pause when I heard a thump somewhere else in the house. Pulling out the samurai sword I stole from some random a while back I pressed my back to the wall and peer into the dark room, seeing no dead guys or alive ones.

Walking into the lounge room, the black bandana keeping my brown hair out of my face while I breathed through the old styled gas mask that was on my face - since I wanted to look bad ass when killing the Dead guys.

My grip tightened as I heard another thudmaybe this place isn't safe?

I should leave - Someone turns the corner and I have a bow shoved in my face while my sword clashes with the bow and it's propelled away from the guy while I held the sword out, staring at the guys face.

"Who are you?"

I kicked his knee, making him buckle and fall to the ground before I turned and dashed back outside of the house, sheathing my sword as I sprinted back to the cement wall.

Three fourths of the way there I get tackled to the ground. Hitting the grass I twist myself so I was on my back while my knee's pressed against his torso before I shoved him off of me, our positions change and I sat on top of him, my legs outstretched while I sat on his stomach and pinned his hands above his head.

Suddenly he moves upwards and his head collides with mine, jerking backwards I land on my bum as we both tried to quickly recover from the sudden head damage. Shaking my head I started to crawl away from him while I pulled my gas mask off to breathe better, so now it hung from the straps around my necks.

A hand grabs my ankle and pulls me, making me fall against my stomach as I get dragged across the grass. "Stop!"

Struggling while the guy pins my hands against my back - but to hell with the whole submission thing. If I'm going to die, I'm going to die fighting. "Stop fighting-" I managed to elbow him and I moved around to stare at his face before I clawed at him.

"Son of a bitch." He growls before he reaches back, and the last thing I saw was his fist coming towards me.

Elliot's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/apocalypse_thought_were_just_kicking/set?id=131722315#fans