The Harold $ong

CHAPTER 4

Harry's POV //

I couldn't believe she was here. I had missed even talking to her and I was still in shock over how gorgeous she was, completely flawless. Of course just as things were getting good, the guys nearly spotted me. I needed to give Kesha an explanation of why I had been distant, but how could you tell the person you're in love with that they're not good enough for your friends? I needed to talk to her and tell her that I loved her, I needed her to know that I wanted her and thought about her all day and every single night. I sighed to myself as I pulled on white skinny jeans with a white v-neck shirt and a blue and white jacket over it. I grabbed my phone, sitting on the black leather couch in the dressing room. I glanced up to see what the others were doing and thankfully they were too busy getting dressed to notice me messaging her. I typed in "Kesha. 😍" to my phone before seeing how many times I had ignored her and it made me feel horrible that she had attempted to talk to me 10 times in a week and I was "too busy" to even say one word. I wasn't too busy, I was too scared of what the guys would say to me, but hopefully she didn't know that.

I directed my mind back to the message I was going to send her, "hey! nice seeing you, you look great! :)" My iPhone showed that she had read the message.

"Thanks." was all she replied.

Fuck. I knew she was mad, or she at least had a clue that I had ignored her, but she didn't know the reason why and that was frustrating. He texted her back, "I'm sorry that I've been short, or ignoring you. Tour has been crazy."

Seconds later "Kesha. 😍" popped up onto my phone and her text read, "I understand. I wouldn't want to get in your way, most people get to busy for me anyways."

My heart sank slightly reading that message. I didn't want to be just another guy to her, I wanted her to know that I loved her, that I wanted to be with her and treat her right. But how could I tell her that if I couldn't even text her back? "I'm sorry, I am. I'll stop." Was all I had the courage to reply.

"Yeah, okay. We'll see."

Okay, it was obvious she was upset. I couldn't say that I blamed her but it was hard being stuck in between the girl you love and your best friends. Bros before Hoes? Isn't that like guy code? Louis plopped down onto the couch and thankfully I had stuffed my phone back into my pocket so he wouldn't know I had texted her. "Are you ready to go? They want us out on the red carpet in 5 minutes." Louis said to me, "yeah, I've been ready. Just waiting on you slow pokes." I joked with a chuckle before standing up and heading out the door to see who else was going to be at the premier. My eyes caught a tall, blonde with long legs.

Taylor Swift.

Honestly, her music was about the same thing and I just didn't care much for her. But the rest of the band did. "What about her, Hazza?" Niall said, looking at me. "What about her?" I replied, "she's like Kesha, right? just not trashy..and drunk all the time."

I looked at him for a moment, she wasn't trashy or a drunk, but I couldn't argue with him. "Yeah, that's true. But I don't want anyone like Kesha, all she does is sleep with people, drink and party." I played it off like I really didn't like her, but I hated myself for acting like this. I felt eyes watching me and I turned around.

Shit.

Fuck.

Damn.

She had been standing right behind me. She heard me say all of that, along with what Niall had said.

The pink haired girl looked at me with bright, blue eyes that were starting to fill up with tears, but she blinked them away. I stood still, completely speechless. "Kesha, I.." I started, but she interrupted me, "fuck you, man." She raised her middle finger to me, "you're a dick, you and the rest of your little boy-band. if you're going to talk about me, why don't you at least grow a pair and say it to my face?"

I stood speechless, along with the rest of the boys. No one even muttered a word. She smirked, nodding and looking at every one of us "yeah, that's what I thought.."

I watched her walk off, her heels clicking on the floor. I looked down, everything had went downhill so quickly and I doubted I could recover from this one. Niall, Louis and Zayn all stood shocked as well, "how lady like of her.." Louis mumbled, trying to play it off like he wasn't shaken.

Kesha's POV //

I couldn't believe this. His words cut like knifes and they just kept replaying over and over and over again in my mind.

Trashy.

Drunk.

Party Girl.

Slut.

Is that all he thinks of me? I felt my heart breaking as I pushed the back door of the studio open, the cold air brushing against my exposed, pale skin. I sat on the ground outside of the studio, pulling my long legs into my chest and resting my head on my knee caps, closing my eyes as warm tears ran down my face. I started to hear a melody for a song in my mind, I quickly grabbed a pen that had been laying outside and started writing on my skin, I couldn't help that I randomly had ideas for songs. "They say that true love hurts, well this could almost kill me..young love, murder, that is what this must be.." I mumbled to myself as I wrote it on my palm, resting my head on the wall behind me. I sniffled, wiping my tears away as the door beside me opened, I looked away as Harry came outside and sat on the ground beside of me.

"What the hell do you want?" I mumbled, anger and hurt both in my voice. He was definitely the last person I wanted to see right now and I especially didn't want him to see me hurt, I didn't like being seen as weak.

I watched as his green eyes faded, looking at me. "I am so fucking sorry.." he mumbled, looking down at his fingers. "I'm an idiot. I'm..I'm so scared of what the guys will think that I can't do anything to make myself happy." He looked back up and right at me, "you make me happy, Kesha. I've thought about you nonstop since we first met, since I heard you liked me.."

I looked away from him, should I fall for this and risk being hurt again? Or should I trust him?

"You're just saying that. I'll be fine, don't worry about me." I sniffled, "I'm not your type anyways..I'm not Cara or Kendall. I'm not a girly girl, I'm not a proper lady..I'm just..I'm me and I can't pretend to be someone I'm not, Harry. Just stay away from me." I mumbled, holding my white, lace dress and standing up.

As I rose from the ground, so did he. I turned towards the door and met him face-to-face, our lips just centimeters apart. His pale pink lips forced themselves on to mine and I pulled away after just seconds, shocked as to what just happened. My blue eyes met his emerald eyes before I pressed my lips to his again, my fingers looping in between his belt loops and pulling his body towards mine.

Moments later, I pulled my lips away from him and smiled with a slight giggle, watching the male as he blushed, which I found quite adorable.

"That was..uh..unexpected.." I said, gnawing on my lower lip.

Harry ran a hand through his thick, dark hair and chuckled, his face a light pink now. "Yeah, I suppose it was..but I needed to do it.."

I gently pecked his cheek, "No worries, I enjoyed it." I replied with a smirk before biting my lip and letting my eyes wonder down his body. I licked my bottom lip as I scanned his body before opening up the door back into the studio, shaking my hips perfectly and winking at him.