Chapter - One

Copyright © 2012 Itineala Brooks

All rights reserved.

COPYRIGHT:

This story including all chapters and associated content is copyrighted under the Coryright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Itineala Brooks) and any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulating, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own and is not covered by my copyright.

Sorry in advance for error I had no time to reread!

Enjoy!

“Haylee would you hurry the fuck on were gonna be late for school!” Brianna yelled up the stairs at me to hurry up. She was excited to see her perfect boyfriend and have a perfect day at school like she did every day. So annoying, I thought to myself.

“Coming” I yelled down to her as I grabbed my back pack and ran down the stairs. I had fallen asleep doing homework last night in my room and never finished. When I woke up I was rushing to get it done. I was almost sure I was getting a failing grade on this assignment.

“My goodness what were you doing?” She asked when we were walking out the door. She stayed mad at me.

“Homework, I fell asleep last” She interrupted me.

“Ugh spear me the details and come on.” She said pissed. Well she was the one who asked my wolf said.

“Alright” was all I managed to whisper. My wolf may speak up for me in my mind but never out loud.

My sister is a cheerleader, she’s been one since freshmen year and this year she was voted captain of the cheer squid. Me and my sister are twins but complete opposites which is the reason we have completely different names.

My sister and I are both 5.7 in height and we bother have long flowing black and brown hair and blue eyes but that’s where our similarities end. My sister is skinny… Very skinny. She’s a size 0 in pants and I’m… well I’m a size… well let’s just say I’m really really fat. My face is fatter my arms are fatter and well compared to my sister I’m super-sized.

We belong to the Silver Moon Pack. But we currently are looking after ourselves ever since our father killed our mother and was sentenced to death himself, but that’s a long story. We inherited money from there death which is to be split between the two of us on our 18th birthday which is coming up soon but until then we get money monthly to keep up going.

The ride to school was silent like it was every morning. For our 16th birthday our parents had got us a car to share. We both had our license but I never got to drive with Brianna in the car. Brianna would sucker me out of driving since I never spoke up for myself. The only days I get to drive is where her perfect boyfriend pick’s her up before school, which was three times a week.

We arrived at school and I got out the car following my sister into the school. Once inside we went our separate ways as always. She didn’t like hanging around me in school. I went to my locker and grabbed my books.

“Well look who it is, little miss fat ass!” I turned to see Amy Clark staring in disgust at me. Amy is my sister’s best friend and everyone called them sisters and she hated me, for what I didn’t know. “Move out the damn way I need to get in my locker.” She on continued.