Chapter - Seven

Sorry ahead of time about any error at all. I haven’t had time to reread but here it is! Please comment and tell me what you think!

Enjoy!

***

We were at the house in no time after our conversation. Since the heat house was a mile behind the pack house we reacted the back of the house first. There was a gate that came around the entire house. She opened the back gate for us and we walked in. It was so huge.

They had a huge pool that was covered up complete with a diving board and a slide. There was a mini playground that was off to the left of the yard and off to the right was a garden entranced. I didn’t get to see the inside.

The gate was closed but I’m guessing all the flowers was dead because of the winter anyway. I followed her up the walk way and to the back door.

“Okay this is the inside of the pack house. Brace yourself its always crazy in the kitchen.” She opened the doors and I found out where all the activity was. The back door lead to the kitchen and there was so many people crowding around the refrigerator or at the table already eating.

“Hey everyone! This is Haylee! And Haylee this is everybody.” The room of people, mostly little kids, looked at me.

“Hi Haylee!” They all smile at me and went back to what they were doing.

“You’ll find that mostly pups and teens live here. Our pack house is mostly for the kids and teens because One day we will be the ones to take over the pack and protect our land. So it’s important that we all become close to one another and stick together. We all go to school together and come home together. Some catches the bus to school. The teens with the cars will all car pull to school together. All of our parents make us work for a car.” She explained.

She lead me out the kitchen and into the grand dining room. The table in the middle of the room was so big it looked like it could fit 30 maybe 40 people. There was a grand chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It was so beautiful. There was no one in this room.

“This is where we have all our pack meetings and at holidays we all eat in here. But other than that no one really eats in here. We all eat in the kitchen or our room or in another area of the house.” Next she lead me to the living room. It was so pretty. It was clear a woman had decorated this room.

“This is the living room. NONE of us are allowed in here or my mother will freak. This living room is her masterpiece. But we do have an area all too ourselves. Where the young adults, teens, kids and pups can go. We all practically live in here.” She lead me to a grand staircase but we didn’t go upstairs.

There was a door under the staircase. She opened the door and we walked down the stairs. I stopped dead in my tracks before I reached the last step. They had the biggest basement I had ever seen.

There was three couches, two huge flat screen TV’s and a move screen and movie seats I could see across the room. There was a glass separating the movie room from the rest of the basement.

Between the two TV’s was every game system you could think of and they had a huge bookcase filled with all types of video games. The basement had a couple of groups of kids.

Some kids was watching cartoons on one TV and an older group of boys were playing video games against each other on the other. There was also a pool table and a poker table.

I did a double take at the pool table and couldn’t believe what I saw. There he was, Neal, looking sexier than ever. Even without being in heat I could see that he was sexy.