Weekend Fun Part 1

Lucy's POV
I wake up and see I'm in my bed. How'd I get here? The last thing I remember was being in the library with Natsu. I look around and see Levy laying on the floor in a sleeping bag sound asleep. I'll go back to sleep to and wake her up later. I sigh and fall back asleep.

I wake up to Levy gently shaking me. "Lucy. Lucy wake up." She whispers.

"What is it Levy?" I ask sleepily

"It's 10am. We should get up." She giggles. "Sorry if I interrupted any dreams about you and Natsu."

I blush at her statement and hide under the covers making her laugh.

"How'd I get here anyways?" I ask from under the covers.

"Natsu carried you in here. He covered you up to. His dad and yours saw you guys asleep cuddled up together on the couch in the library and they both thought it was so sweet and adorable. They woke him up and told him how they respect how he was holding you lovingly and protectively and had him bring you to bed and go home." She explains happily

"I slept with him?!" I squeak

"Only slept Lucy." She laughs "you fell asleep together."

"Still! I never slept with anyone before!" I squeak and hide more.

"Relax Lucy. Sheesh. It's no big deal. Plus he is your boyfriend so you shouldn't feel bad."

"I don't feel bad I'm just embarrassed!" I tell her and come out from under the covers.

"Lucy. Since we are alone. I need to ask you. What do you know about him?" Levy asks in complete seriousness.

"He told me he's the bad boy of the school and I've seen he's not afraid to fight. He seems really nice and seems to have a fun side but also a scary side. Besides that not to much really." I tell her as I sit up in my bed and look at her.

"You know he's the bad boy but do you know he's the heartthrob and player of the school?"

"What's that mean?" I ask her and tilt my head a bit.

"Heartthrob means just about every girl in school has a crush on him and wants him. And player means he's one to mess around with multiple girls at once. You should also know he's had sex with every girl he's been with..." Levy tells me a bit sadly

"He....has? But.....now it makes sense why he asked if he turned me on that first day!" I shout now angry at what he did. "He just wanted to have sex with me from day one!" I growl

"But Lucy! Calm down! I've known Natsu for years and I've never seen him like this! Even if that was his first intention it isn't anymore. It's obvious he likes you a lot and judging by how he was holding you last night he cherishes you now! He's changed Lucy. A lot. Give him a chance. He's happy with you and it's obvious he doesn't want to hurt you. Look at how he protected you and how he holds you. I've seen him with other girls and he's rough with them but you are like a porcelain doll to him. Even yesterday he almost kissed you. Any other girl he would of went for it. But not you. You're special to him."

I sit there and process Levy's speech and smile. She's right. All of it is true. "Your right. Even his dad said I've changed him for the better." I tell her and she sighs happily and smiles. "Thanks for telling me Levy. I'm happy I know now and happy he's changing for the better. I just wish he had told me but I understand why..."

Just then my phone goes off and I see a text from Natsu.

Hey Luce. My dad wants to know if we can come over again. He'd call your dad himself but he forgot to get his number last night.