Chapter eight

*Jahseh will be brought into this book, so please dont hate, and if you feel some kind of hatred because of it, please stop reading. Thank you*

Jarads POV

"I have to take Elly to school, you wanna go get breakfast after?" Roxanne and Elliot walked into the living room.  I had slept on the couch last night, keeping them company. "Sure. Want me to drive?" I stand up and yawn. She shrugs her shoulders and nods before grabbing Elliot's bookbag. "Hey, what happened to you going to school?" I say quietly while grabbing my keys. "Dropped out." She pursed her lips before walking outside. 

"I have to go in and sign him in. Stay out here." Roxanne looks at me while getting out of the car. I watch as she grabs Elliot's hand and leads him into the school. 

"Why did you drop out of school?" I ask her as the waitress brought us our sandwiches. "I didn't feel any motivation to go back...I felt like I had lost everything...I did lose everything." She sighs. "You didn't lose me...I'm still here." I reach across the table, grabbing her hand and squeezing it tightly. "I think you should go back to school." I continue. 

"I dont really want too...and besides, I'm working on getting my own apartment again so I can move back out of my parent's house and take care of Elliot." She pulls her hand away from mine. 

"Elliot's mom should be taking care of him, not you." I shake my head. "I tried calling her earlier this morning but she won't answer me... I dont think she has any intentions on coming back for him." She takes a sip of her drink as her eyes trailed off into the distance. 

"Roxanne...you can't take care of him...you have your whole life ahead of you..." I try to convince her that it wasn't a good idea to keep him for herself. "Listen, you dont have to stick around. What i decide to do has nothing to do with you. So if you dont want to stay around for as long as Elliots with me, then you can go crawl back to Olivia. I really dont care." She snaps. 

I look at her with hurt in my eyes, I just got her back and she already wants me to leave again.  "Calm down...I was just telling you how i felt." I sit back in my chair as my mind started to wonder. 

When we got back to the house, we sat on the couch and watched TV. Roxanne had her legs laid across mine while my hand rested on her knee. "Did you meet anyone else while you were gone?" I bluntly asked, knowing she knew what i was talking about. 

"No one really worthy of sharing about." She looked at me and chuckled. "Good." i smiled while rubbing my thumb in circles on her knee. "I love it when you do that. it's soothing. You used to do that all the time." Her eyes were locked down at my hand, then they met eye to eye with mine. 

I grinned before leaning in to kiss her. She kisses back for a few seconds before adjusting and sliding her body down on the couch, pulling me on top of her. "Wait." I pulled back as her hands wrapped around the back of my neck. "What?" She looks at me with concern. 

"What time do you have to go pick up Elliot?" I asked. "In an hour. He only goes for half the day," she replies. I raise an eyebrow at her, wondering if she really wanted to get into this right now. 

"We have time for a mini-makeout session." She grins and bites her lip. I crash my lips back against hers; eventually, the kiss grew more passionate. She wrapped her legs around my torso as my lips moved down to her neck. I started to lightly suck on her skin knowing it made her body tingle. I heard her let out a small groan but i didn't mind. Hearing her groan like that only turned me on. 

I leaned up onto my knees. I looked down at Roxanne who had the biggest smirk painted on her face. I chuckled and took my shirt off. As we started to make out again, the front door opened.