chapter five

Roxanne's POV

juicewrld999

love dont end good for me, no good for me

liked by trippieredd, pouya, adam22, and 9,619 others

username: cutie. 

username: ^^ 

pouya: brotha

Caroline hasn't been home in three days but honestly, i wasn't complaining. Although i kept myself occupied by catching up on school, Jarad was always on my mind.  I had contemplated on texting him a few times, but I never did. I never wanted to end our friendship, or whatever it was that we had...But I needed to think about what I thought was best for me. As I was in the middle of taking notes from my laptop, Caroline busts through the door. 

"Go ahead, get your things and leave." She looks at me with stone cold eyes. "what are you talking about? This is OUR apartment?" I stood up off the couch. "Not anymore, everything is in my name now, bitch." She held the papers up, which had her name written all over it.  I look at her with disgust before going to my room and packing my clothes, and everything I had. 

After a few hours, i had everything together. "Go to hell," I muttered as I walked past her with my suitcases. She sarcastically smiled and waved goodbye. 

Jarad's POV

I decided it had been long enough as I waited around for Roxanne to text me. So, i went to her apartment. "Jarad...Hey." Caroline said, attempting to be seductive, which only made her annoying. "Wheres Roxanne?" I said, trying to ignore her. "Oh she no longer lives here anymore, but you're welcomed to come inside if you'd like." She raised an eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

As i got in my car, i texted Roxanne. 

Me: Where are you? Why did you move out of your apartment? i need to see you. 

Roxanne: Not my apartment anymore. She took my name off of EVERYTHING. It was either leave when she asked, or be escorted out 🙄

Me: So where are you? 

she then sent me an address i didn't recognize, but i followed the GPS there anyways. When i got there, it was a two-story house. Roxanne's car was in the driveway and so was two other cars that I had never seen before. I parked my car behind Roxanne's and walked up to the front door. After knocking a few times, a woman walked up to the door and opened it. "Honey, who is it?" A man from behind yelled. "May we help you?" She raised her eyebrow. is this her parent's house? 

"Im looking for Roxanne. Is she here? i saw her car was out front and this is the address she-" I was cut off by Roxanne running to the door. "I got it, mom." She said while motioning for the lady to walk away. She looked up and smiled at me. "I know this is kind of lame, but i had nowhere else to go." She shrugged her shoulders. "Can i come in?" I asked. "Sure. We'll go to my room." She motions for me to walk inside.