Escape,Confusion and Espionage

I woke up huddled on the floor. Opening my eyes slowly I wondered where I was. My head was killing me. Muffled voices came from nearby and I reembered everything from the previous  night. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes as I realised I  would never hear my mother's voice again.

Pull yourself together Chlo!

I cautiously peeped out of the wardrobe as I realised that the killers might still be here. Instead I saw four men all dressed in black around something.......or someone; my mother. Her perfect jet black hair was all over her face and her porcelain white skin was stained with blood. Her blue eyes looked so haunted that I turned I away.

I choked back a sob and cried quietly for a few minutes. Crying wouldn't bring my mother back so I decided to try and escape through the open window. I looked around for something to use as a weapon but I only found a pair of my mum's stilettos. I grabbed a foot and stepped out of the wardrobe. Four heads snapped up to look at me. Before anyone could say a word, I dashed to the window.

My foot was grabbed and I screamed, "Let go of me now!!

I kicked whoever it was in the face and I heard a string of cuss words fly out of a man's mouth. I was dragged back into the room.

"What's your name? one of them asked.

I simply sneered at him, "That's none of your business now piss off!!"

They all looked startled for a brief moment but composed themselves. One of the them brought out a phone and punched in a number. He brought it to his ear and immediately he said the next words I knew my life was about to change.

"Sir, we have a survivor."

.........................................................

I was blindfolded and cuffed while being tossed into what seemed like a van. I kicked and screamed for help.  It didn't come.

"She's a strong one," one of them laughed.

"Yeah,she is," another one answered.

'Remove the blindfold and cuffs and I will show you what strong is!"

The four of them just laughed and I huffed and huddled in a cool corner.

Was this how I was going to die? Being kidnapped ny four guys? Not to mention the fact that they were ridiculously hot. But I was still a bit pissed off. I fell asleep wondering how I would escape this.

.........................................................

I woke up when my blindfold was tugged of  off my face and my cuffs were unlocked. Rubbing my throbbing wrists gently, I voiced my thoughts.

"What is this place?"

A new voice answered me.

"Welcome to St. Benedict's School of Espionage."

A/N

I hope you guys enjoy this I would be so happy if you could comment to. Bye..

Me xx