24 | conflict.

con·flict
\ˈkän-ˌflikt\

noun

: a struggle for power, property, etc.
: strong disagreement between people, groups, etc., that results in often angry arguments
: a difference that prevents agreement
:disagreement between ideas, feelings, etc.

🌱

Yoongi's POV

Taehyung started to unbuckle my belt while continuing our kiss.

I also started to unbuckle his and I bit his lip to take control of our session,

But it was interrupted because-

"Hyung?"

I stopped kissing Taehyung from that moment and sat up from the bed.

It was Jeongguk.

Taehyung also looked at Jeongguk that made the pretty boy awe in shock.

"T-taehyung? What are you guys doing?!" Jeongguk shouted, tears flowing on his face.

He ran away and I stood up to catch him. Not caring that I'm still topless and my belt was unbuckled.

I caught up to him and I held his wrists to stop him from running.

"Jeon Jeongguk, please listen. I can explain"

"What can you explain hyung?! That you are kissing Taehyung now instead of making him come back to me?!"

"Jeongguk, I-"

"Hyung! He broke me! And the only person I have is you! And then, suddenly I saw you kissing and even close to fucking each other?!" He cried while shouting at me.

"I'm so-"

"Hyung I love you!" He cried.

I stared at him and tried to process the words that he said.

His confession.

He tried to removed his wrists from my grip. I refused and hugged him instead.

He cried on my bare shoulders, wetting my exposed skin and I rubbed my hands to his back to comfort the crying boy.

"I don't know what to say, gguk..."

He cried more and I held his wet cheeks.

I moved his face so that It can see mine and so that I can look at Jeongguk's beautiful face.

"But sooner or later we can find out my feelings, right?"

He stared at my eyes for a while.

"But.. with Taehyung? Why did you do t-that?" He said, teary eyed.

"I don't know what came into me... Please believe me Jeongguk." I said, looking into his eyes deeply.

"H-hyung I don't know if I can trust you aga-"

I kissed Jeongguk on the lips softly and sweetly, showing all the emotions that we are feeling and the emotions that we hid.

All I could think of right now is me kissing him, and him kissing me back.

🌱

'What about Taehyung?'

🌱

Taehyung's POV

I saw Yoongi running away to catch Jeongguk.