Rorschach x psychicfemreader

Dr. Manhattan had sent you to go to Rorschach's and bring him to talk. What about? He didn't say he did say it was a little important little did you know the talk was about you. You noticed Rorschach over time seemed more aggravated and avoided you and didn't show up to meetings with the Watchmen he'd stay maybe for a few minutes then gone. You drove him crazy the sight of you made his heart beat rapidly he wasn't one for emotions and feelings till you came along he did on occasion smile under his mask when he saw you. He really prayed you never read his thoughts about you how he wished you were next to him at night but all he had was a pillow pretending it was you.

You snagged a can of beans from Dan's for him just as a little piece offering if he hated you if that's his reason for avoiding you. If so you didn't know why you always thought he was pretty interesting when you first joined the Watchmen. You made your way up some stairs to his old apartment in an old building it was dark barely lit from daylight due to the boarded up windows. You formed some fire in your hand to guide your path you found his door the most scratched up and beaten one out of the whole building you knocked lightly you read his thoughts 'god who found me this time?.... it's Y/N!' you giggled. He opens the door rather quickly "hello...Y/N what brings you here? And...how did you know i was here?" He said in his scruffy tone "Manhattan wants to see you and sent me what about i don't know...but".

"But wha-...?" You could tell his eyes widened under the mask as he saw the can of beans he held up "but i brought this to sweeten the deal...i know you hate dealing with Manhattan". "Dam straight i do..." You hand it to him he nods in thanks "hey...Y/N...i-i know what he wants to talk to me for..." You look up at him "what's that Ror?". "I uh...why I've been acting strange is...because of you" "me? Ror waddya mean me?" His hands were trembling a little and he stepped closer to you "y'know no one has ever seen me without my mask...but there is a first for everything". He removes his hat then sighs and lifts his mask off as you stand there confused but he was rather handsome in a rugged way.

"Ror wha-...?" He stops you with a kiss of wanting to be loved by you and desperation you gasp at his move but don't hesitate to kiss back after a few moments you both part for air. "Ror i-i had no idea...i feel the same though" he cracked a smile and blushed a bit and looked away blushing worse you smile at him and steel a quick kiss he looks to you and wraps his arms around you holding you close. "I feel loved...for the first time in a long time Y/N" you wrap your arms around him "Ror you've always been loved" he smiles again bringing you both into a loving kiss savoring the moment.