Chapter 10

Bella ...

It’s been two weeks since Char and Peter left, Jazz has been taking me shopping everyday to try and cheer me up, even after me telling him I don’t want any new clothes. He’s brought me a new set of diamond earrings, necklace and bracelet, which I love. But that isn’t what is wrong with me today, I know I will see them again, but today Edward is fetching Alice over, I wouldn't be bothered if he agreed to change her. I don't appreciate him putting Jazz’s life in danger for a stupid reason.

“Family meeting” I called to everyone, while Edward was out.

“What’s wrong Bella?” Esme asked me. I sat down onto Jazz’s lap nuzzling his neck. “Edward’s fetching Alice over today”

“WHAT” Everyone shouted. Jazz started breathing in my scent to calm down, he's perfect on this diet now, but I don't think he appreciates my life been put in danger.

“Me and Jazz are going upstairs” I told them while I dragged Jazz upstairs.

“Is that why you’ve been upset today? I thought you were getting better since Char and Peter left” Jazz told me while cuddling on our bed. “I am, I know we will see them again, It’s Edward and Alice. I wouldn't mind, if he agreed to change her, don't get me wrong I'm happy to see him find his mate” I told him while nuzzling his neck while nipping at his mating mark.

“Don’t worry baby, why don’t we go downstairs so I can check on her emotions and Edwards?”  He asked me while kissing my neck “Ok baby” We went downstairs were Rose, Emmett, Esme, Carlisle, Edward and Alice was sat. Emmett was on the Xbox so Jazz joined him, while I sat and had a girl chat with Rose and planned our next shopping trip, when I had a vision...

We was all at our baseball clearing, having fun. A thunderstorm is coming....

I jumped into Jazz’s lap. “I love you” I told him while looking into his eyes, and pushing all my love towards him."I love you too darlin, what’s got you so excited?” Jasper asked me while he gives me his sexy smirk. “There’s going to be a thunderstorm.” Jasper didn’t even get chance to answer me, as Emmett just had to interrupt.

“Whoop!” Emmett boomed while punching is fist in to the air. “We so have to play baseball. You coming Edward?” I had to roll my eyes he isn’t going to leave Alice. “What about Alice?” Edward asked us. “What is she suppose to do at a Vampire baseball game?” Emmett asked him even though it was rhetorical question. “She can referee with me to make sure none of you cheat” Esme told us. Me and Rose looked at each other and rolled our eyes. "We don't cheat"

Alice went to tell her dad that she was spending the day with us. Edward borrowed Emmett’s Jeep so they can get close to the clearing, in the car instead of running there. We all got into our baseball kit, and we ran to the clearing setting the bases up, ready for the game.

We was currently waiting for Edward and Alice to arrive, the boys was talking to Carlisle and me and Rose was talking to Esme. When they arrived Emmett and Esme went over to them and Jazz came over to me, to give me a kiss, we are always on opposite teams.

On my team there is me, Emmett and Edward, then on Jazz’s teams there’s him, Rose and Carlisle, while Esme is on the last base at all times.

The thunder started “ It’s time” I shouted for the benefit of Alice. Everyone got in there places, I always pitch while Edward and Emmett will be fielding. Esme took Alice to the last base.

Jazz was up to bat first. “Don’t go easy on me baby” I stood there like a statue “Not in my nature”, and with a flick of my wrist and at vampire speed the ball was flying to the bat, he hit it, and made a home run, just as Edward came out of the forest with the ball, and chucked it back at me.