Chapter 7

Calum Pov:

I wake up with Voilet crying and moving around like she like dying. "Voilet... Voilet... VOILET!!" She sit up quickly then looked at me with tears then quickly got out of bed then went to a corner. "Leave.Me.Alone," Calum frowned "Baby what's wrong and what happened you were having a bad dream?" "YOU CHEATED ON ME! AND And.... I got killed... Lilly,"My eyes went wide when I saw Voilet eyes. "V-Voilet your eyes are black!" I said with fear. "You cheated on me with a whore!," She said while crying. I looked at her with sad eyes.

Lilly pov:
People in this house hate me because I look like a whore but.. I didn't even what to be here I was sold from my own fucking father so he can get himself out of fucking trouble with the guys who took me!

~Flashback~

"Lilly!!!," I heard my father yelled for me. I came downstairs and my dad face was sad. "Lilly you know I own a lot of money to a group of guys right?," I nodded but I still confused. "Well I sold you to them so please pack all your stuff..." He looked away from me while my tears formed and I yelled "I HATE YOU!! I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL!!!"

~Flashback over~

I started to feel tears on my cheek. I need to stop myself falling for Calum. Ashton is mine and I know he loves me and I need to learn to trust him.

Calum POV:
I feel bad for Voilet because she been having nightmares about me hurting her. "Hey Calum?," I heard Lilly voice behind. "Hmm?," I reply. "How's Voilet? Is she o-," "She fine. Why do you care? Your the one who tried to kiss me the other day!," I turn to look at a crying Lilly. My eyes soften. I hate when I see the girls cry. "Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell I'm just scared that Voilet is gonna run away from me," she signed and "if she okay.. let her be for a while okay?" I nodded.

Violet pov:
I passed out after me and Calum had a fight. I'm standing by the window looking at the girls and the guys expect Lilly and Ashton and Calum playing in the pool. I dont know what's going on with me. One second I'm all fine being than another I'm not, it's because what calum told me in my dream.. they threaten my family's lif- "hey violet, you okay?," I heard a male voice behind me. I turn around to see who it is and it was Ashton. I smiled then nodded while saying "Yeah. Uh does Lilly like Calum?," I asked Ashton. I saw the sadness in his eyes. "You didn't hear uh they kinda talking," my reaction went to happy to angry in two seconds. "Wait what?!" Ashton eyes went wide then pin me to the wall. "Hey hey hey hey it's okay," I breathe in and out and look at him. "I'm pregnant"

———————————————————————