Part - 01

Assalamu - Alaikum Guys. Its my TS (Two/Three shots). Its a treat by me as I won 2nd position by writing the previous OS "Gangster - In Love With My Prey."

.....Happy Reading 💓💓.....

Tittle : In ℓσνє - With The ᑌᑎIᑎᐯITEᗪ GᑌEᔕT

Scene - 1
In Meheshwari Mansion...

Seeing the environment and decorations one can clearly say that the function of engagement is going on.

A luxurious white chandelier is seen hanging at the centre of the hall. The entrance directly leads to the staircase which was decorated with white flowers. From the end of the staircase till the end of the entrance a white color with the mixture of light blue carpet is seen spread. People are entering and getting mesmerize seeing the decoration of the mansion.

Sujata and Ram is seeing standing near the entrance and welcoming the guests. Ragini comes to them and smiles.

Ragini : Mummy all work is done.

Sujata : Great. Do one thing go and check that Uttara get ready or not. And also check your husband okay.

Ragini (smiles) : Ji Mummy.

Scene - 2
In Uttara's room...

Ragini enters inside the room and saw Uttara sitting in front of the mirror. She looks at her (U) through the mirror and smiles.

Ragini (coming towards her) : Wow ! My sister is looking so pretty today. Haayee nazar na lag jaaye.

Uttara : No Bhabi. Already kisi ki nazar lag gayi hain meri khubsoorti mein. (Pouts)

Ragini : Achha. Who is that person ?

Ragini looks at direction where Uttara points and found Laksh who is seen sitting on the bed with a smile.

Ragini (confusedly) : Laksh ?

Uttara : Ha. Your husband is disturbing me a lot. He is telling me that I'm looking moti. Am I really looking fat bhabi ?

Laksh : Is this a thing to ask. Of course you are. (Laughs slightly)

Ragini : Shut up , Laksh ! Go and help mummy. Jao.

Laksh : Ha ha Jata hoon.

Laksh comes out from and is seen passing through the corridor. He stops in his way as he hears some sounds from the nearby room. He slowly opens the door and peeps inside.