Trinity Anne: Twenty-One

Dominique's POV

Marlo was getting on my fucking nerves. The fact that he wouldn't stay on his side of the bed was aggravating the hell out of me.

I sat up and looked at him. I wanted so bad to slap him, so I did. "Bro. What the fuck." he said waking up.

"Didn't I tell your gay ass to stay on your side of the bed?" I questioned.

He rolled over. "Man fuck you." he stated.

I shook my head. I got up and walked in the living room. Marlo and I were sleeping in the guest room.

I was bored out of my mind because I don't know what time I'm on. I got up off the couch and went to Trinity's room.

She was in her bed knocked out! Like her being buried under her covers and her pillows. I walked up and moved one of her pillows relieving her face. She had her mouth slightly opened. And her arms were around her head.

I smiled at her. When I asked her to be my girl, I was just fucking around with her and she knew it. It wasn't the first time I asked her.

Ain't looking to settle because I'm traveling the world and doing other shit.

"Trinity." I whispered loudly.

She moved slightly. "Trinity." I sang. She opened her eyes a little and then rolled over.

"Trinity." I stated.

"Huh?" she answered.

"I'm bored." I stated.

"Then go to sleep." she said making my laughing.

I went over to the other side of the bed and got in. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Relax. I just want to talk to you until I get back sleepy." I stated.

She sighed and rubbed her face. "Well, I am sleepy." she whined.

I smiled. "What's your favorite color?"

"Pink. What's yours?"

"Red." I stated.

"I like red too." she said.

I nodded my head. "Okay. What's your favorite cartoon?"

"The Loud House? Are we done because I'm sleepy and I have to go to the gym and the studio." she said looking at her phone.

"What you going to the gym for?" I questioned.

"To workout. My mom and Nana are making me take modeling more seriously." she stated.

I nodded my head. "Do you want to model?"

"I don't know what I want to do." she said laying on her pillow.

I chuckled. "Well, I ain't really take rap all that serious until My Dawg hit the charts."

"You should take it seriously. You are really good." She said.

I looked at her. Her eyes were opened and looking back at me. So I took a chance and leaned in for a kiss.

She cradled my face and then her alarm went off. "Oh my goodness." she mumbled.

I chuckled. "Someone has to get up." I stated.

"Good things must come to an end." she said sitting up.

I shook my head. "Not all good things." I said leaning in to kiss her again.

I grabbed her neck and deepened the kiss more. Then her phone rung. She sighed. "All good things." she whined