Epilogue

-6 years later-

"Luke, why are you covering my eyes?" I giggled, as Luke's hands were closing my eyelids. "If you're planning to bang my head on a wall, I will not hesitate to bite you."

"Wow, how did I get so lucky to find a girl who had so much faith in me?" Luke sarcastically joked, making me laugh.

"Luke, we're talking about you here. The guy who spraying himself with water when he attempted to clean the dishes for once."

"For the hundredth time, that was an accident."

"Sure, honey, sure."

For those who were wondering, my life had taken a huge turn since Luke's car accident. Thinking back to these past 6 years, a lot had happened. For one, Denise was finally fired and we haven't seen her wicked butt since. Jasmine took over her job and now she was the official manager of the Janoskians. Even though she was so close to all of the members, she was a tough cookie and the amount of times she yelled at Luke are countless.

Good times, good times.

Also, my name was finally cleared up. Luke and I had decided to tell the fans about the whole 'cheating scandal', and whereas some of them still believed I just wanted him for the money, majority of them were super understanding and happy for the both of us.

I was now working for the international magazine called 'This'. It was a dream true to be able to write for the public every month and the pay was fantastic.

But, the best part was that Luke and I were still going strong. We bought an apartment in LA together, and even though he was often touring, he still made enough time for us. We honestly couldn't be any happier.

"Luke, can you hurry up? We have to go to Jasmine's for dinner tonight." I attempted to remove his hands from my eyes, but his grip was too strong.

"They live across the street." He pointed out, and I slouched in defeat.

Beau and Jasmine had gotten married last year, and it wasn't much of a surprise when a baby popped out of them last month. Tristan definitely took after his father's side, man can that baby be a troublemaker. They asked Luke and I to baptize him, and we would be doing that in a few months.

Jai and Laura pretended to be offended when they found out that the new parents didn't ask them to to be Tristan's godparents, and Luke and I always bother them how we're the better couple. Of course, that wasn't true. Jai and Laura were still the cutest couple of all time, no denying that.

"Okay, we're almost there." Luke stopped leading me down the hallway of our apartment. He opened our bedroom door, and pushed me inside, so I was probably standing in the middle of the room.

"So I can open my eyes now?" I asked with hope, and Luke removed his hands.

"You and your complaining. Don't open them yet."Luke smirked, and I groaned.

I heard him shuffle around the room, until he told me it was okay to finally open my eyes.

When my eyes adjusted to the light, I definitely was not expecting what I saw in front of me.

Rose petals were sprawled all over our bedroom, covering almost everything. Both of us were standing in the middle of a heart-shape made of lit candles, and a long string hung from one side of the room to the other, with pictures of us hanging on it with pins.

"Did I miss an anniversary?" I muttered dumbstruck, and in shock of the whole scenery.

Luke kissed my cheek, before falling down on one knee. My heart stopped beating, as I saw him grab a little box from his pocket.