What you are to me.

Love,

You are the most beautiful thing that happened to me yet you are the midnight escape I wanted to runaway from.

at first, I thought about the butterflies and the sparks that ignites when our eyes met.

But did it ever occur to you that I never felt that feeling right away when I met you?

Halfway through our journey, I did not fall in love.

It was rather a process of recognizing the love that I have suppress for so long not minding that someone might come along the way.

And trust me I did not choose you, my heart did.

I grew up to be made as someone who keep secrets and as comfortable and convenient you may seem for me, there are still so much skeletons on my closet that are yet to be revealed.

But here I am gathering some courage to write down a little detail of what I feel and what stories I wanted to tell you that I could not put into words.

Oh darling, I've been trying but this is the best I could do.

Write.

As quiet as it seems, each word, each sentence combined into paragraphs are made from my blood, tears and pain.

Each word screams power, affection and pride.

and as I find the right words to fit in the closest way possible from what I feel, your image kept crawling in the deepest parts of my mind and heart.

You are the new system that was born inside me.

The system that may either poison or make me healthy.

You are both the life and the death of me.

Do you see the great danger that you are to me?

But love, you are the danger that I am willing to go through I would not mind the misery that I may encounter or the death that may come after.

I'd still choose you.

In another time or another place, I'd still and always will choose you.

- v i e