Chaos

My sight seems to be as dark as the night sky and heat was all over my system as the boiling rage inside me ignites

Yes, I admit I'm overly sensitive and gets easily jealous over petty conversations and friendly intentions from other girls but it was the behavior I tried to hide so bad just so you won't feel trap along my spiral moods of selfishness.

Almost everyday we don't run out of reasons to have a petty argument that lead us to bigger fights believe me it was a tiring cycle that we play. It may be coming from small things but do you still remember? We started doing that small things. I couldn't stand the idea of you being too close with other girls, but I knew better than to spill the heartache I've been concealing.

Cliché but we all have our breaking points, fast replies began to get slow, attention was diverted and priorities changed. I am very well aware of my place and as fights become often I began to feel exhausted to fight for what's mine.

I was known to be popular with people, I cling to them so easily and befriend them with my sweetness but I changed for you and hoped you did the same but from what I've observed, you didn't.

The excitement that you felt upon hearing my name faded and the stories we shared becomes short phrases. No wonder you wanted to talk with other people you were lonely at my company I felt useless and boring I couldn't even make you happy, so I did what I do best.

I have isolated myself from people and created my own misery inside my dark universe of paranoia so you could enjoy the freedom that you're so mad at being taken away from you. It was rather abrupt to do something that isn't my thing but for you, I'll do it.

I never thought I'd say this but let's face the veiled fact, we've lost a little spark. This was the thing that I was so afraid to happen, to slowly lose the thing that fires up the affinity between us and it's driving me mad that I couldn't do anything about it.