Watching Deaths

Check my poetry too!!! xxxx

A big THANK YOU SO DANG MUCH IT HURTS to everyone who is reading this! <333 You are plain awesome!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter one.

The picture flew behind my eyelids. They were gone too fast for me to fully understand what I was seeing. The only thing I could do was watch.. though I wanted to scream, but no one would understand...

I couldn't allow myself to close my eyes and let the pictures go away. My teacher -who was sitting about a meter away from me- would notice and I couldn't take even more trouble, and on the other hand I didn't want to miss a single second of the nightmare playing in my mind. Only visible to me.

The woman was screaming and kicking the guy next to her with her feet, which wasn't so easy because because she was partly laying on a low Chinese-looking bed. It was hard for me to see why she was defending herself, there seemed to be no danger but as soon as I concentrated I saw what made her be so horrified:

the guy -who was my now laying on top of her- was holding a knife to her throat making it bleed the sacred red of life. The guy talked , nearly yelled but the words just faded into nothing. "I am not concentrated enough,' I thought as my eyes looked around in the classroom. It wasn't really a normal destination to see peoples' deaths but that was a whole other story. In fact there were about twenty teenagers with about 16 years in the room with me, I knew all of them... I saw my best friends, Clara and Pet, sitting right next to me, my crush Ian sitting way too far from me in my opinion, Clarissa and her We-are-so-popular-and-so-fake gang... and last but not least Elliot the Nerd and a bunch of other kids I didn't really like OR didn't even talk to once in my whole dang life.

But what is a class without a teacher? Answer: A class with a LIFE! I don't really like school .. or teachers.. they are pure evil. Speaking of the devil let me introduce Mrs. Hubscher -no joke that's actually her real name- she's the devils daughter and - unfortunately - the deputy-director of our school, which didn't do me any favors. She was fat, smelling bad and really NOT!!! nice at all. As far as I'd understood she was explaining some new Grammar rules in French, that is my least favrite subject of all time. Me no liking it has to main reasons: Mrs. Hubscher and the fact that I didn't understand a single word.

The milky light coming from the tiny lamps on the ceiling let the grey sky outside look even darker than it already was. The stone ground and plain white walls didn't make the day brighter either. They only made me even more pissed off, that brings me back to the death scene and my not-yet existing way out of class without getting yelled at.

I felt he sweat running down my face as more of the death pictures came, horrified I let my tired and busy mind word and look for a plan until I got up, put my hand on my stomach and made myself loom really sick. The whole class including my teacher stared at me and made me feel really uncomfortable, but my plan was he most important thing because every single second I knew I missed pictures I couldn't replay.. I had to see what happened.

"Mrs. Hubscher.. I feel really... sick..' I said looking straight into her eyes. She looked at my face, the sweat running down my cheeks and then said:

"So Ms. Gregory? What could I do for you?"

"Could I please go to the bathroom? I know it's not allowed during lessons but I reaaaalllyyy feel sick..' I stared at the floor fearing she's see the lie in my eyes.

She shook her head 'Go then.. But don't be late..'

My grin made me "Im SO sick!" facade fade for a moment and my whole face was filled with joy. 'Thanks!' I mumbled after I had myself under control again. And so I ran out of the room into the toilet and locked myself up and sat on the grey dirty toilet.

'I missed a lot' I realized. The woman was nearly dead, she was coughing and choking and blood was all over her clothes and body. Her face was bloody and she had a fresh red scar right next to her left eye running down her face until it finally reacher her throat, that was sliced. The womens' eyes seemed to stare at me like she knew somebody was watching.

'I'm so sorry..' I whispered not only for watching her die, but for not being able to help her. But what should I do?

Silent tears running down my cheeks as the women stopped breathing.