Horoscopes

Scorpio:

You are torn between work and vacation. Keep in mind that all the drama will die down eventually, and it will resolve itself. If you choose not to go on vacation just yet, make sure you have some ‘personal’ time to go with it.

Sagittarius:

You may experience chaos this month, but you will pull through. Be your council and ignore the others. Calm your mind and knowing who to believe and love will be known.

Capricorn: You may have an on-going fight with someone close to you; know this, you will get better with working it out. Your private life may enter jeopardy, but all will be good by the end of this month.

Aquarius:

You will get a lot of good energy this month, so use it to overcome obstacles. It could be fun for you, and may end with a new person in your life. Be warned; they may clash with someone else, like a father or brother.

Pisces:

Broaden your horizons because fortune is for you. Expect changes and be ready to adjust your routine for these. You won’t regret it.

Aries:

You are about to have happiness and enjoyment in your life, although it may be spoiled by something that annoys you, especially in your home life; this is because it is undergoing lots of change. As an upside, you are finding more ways to channel more romantic and financial activity into your home and private life.

Taurus:

This month, socialize and hunt for some bargains and sales! A down side is you might be drawn into the drama, but you also might resolve an issue with a rival or partner. Watch out for excessive spending.

Gemini:

If you are constantly loaning people, especially friends, money, stop; an opportunity is about to arise and you need all your resources available to deal with it. Divide your social life against your financial situation, it won’t turn out good.

Cancer:

Good finance is coming your way, but first, save! Your loved ones might suffer a bit, but in the end it will be worth it. Set goals for yourself, and self-worth will come into play.

Leo:

The planet of adventure zooms into your chart this month, so you may want to reinvent yourself, even if some don’t approve. You may find yourself questioning your beliefs, and if for the better, follow through. Your heart can’t lie.

Virgo:

You have inner peace this month, but not all will be in sync; change it so it is. Your emotional well-being will thank you for it, and you won’t have to force it. Good luck!

Libra:

This month is about work. You’ll be more inclined to take on jobs and be more sociable, especially towards the end. You may be awarded key assignments and gain more from it.

July Birthdays:

Sabrina @Sunkenbattleship, July 26

Scarlett @Iwritevariety, July 14