Chapter 10: Hi, I'm Ashton Lee.

(Someone's P.O.V)

Soon, I will enter Maplewood academy and no one is going to stop me from loving Kim Jong In, my beloved Kai. That girl-- Kim Hyoyeon deserves nothing from Kai. She does not own Kai's heart. Only I do...
---------------------------

(Hyoyeon's P.O.V )

Today is my second day of school. I am very excited because today I have archery.  Well, I am so lucky that I didn't tell Tao about it. You should have look at his face,  so shocked when I mention that I have martial arts.  Who would have guessed that a girl like me joins some subject that only either guys or popular girls would join? I was literally smiling like an idiot who fell in love when I was proceeding to my first class at the laboratory for Chemistry. Well, not only having archery makes me happy, Diana will be my stepmother soon.  I started to like her after she had some visits to my house. Actually ,she was more of a friend then a mother. I bet that she will treat me nicely after she marries my dad.

<At the chemistry laboratory>

" Class, I will need you to be in pairs for this experiment." Professor Moon , our chemistry teacher announced. I looked around for someone to pair up with me , hoping someone is willimg to pair up with me. But sadly, no one wants to partner a nerd. "I am sorry Professor Moon , for being late." someone behind me said. I turned around and found out that it was Ashton Lee, our school's biggest player speaking to Prof. Moon. I knew it because he was quite popular in the school and Suho told me about him. Who knows that  Aston would actually care about his studies? "Mr Ashton,  you will have to pair up with Ms Hyoyeon for today." Prof. Moon said. Ashton smiled as he walked towards me. I could see his perfectly white smile and adorable dimples. " Hi, my name is Ashton. You must be Hyoyeon! " He said. "Class,stop chatting with your partner. " Prof. Moon said. "Now class, please but 10 drops of nitric acid into the test tube and but in a piece of reactive metal that you can find on your bench," Prof. Moon said ," Then,jot down your investigation on the paper on the top right hand on your bench.  I reached out for the paper and I did not realise that Ashton was also reaching for it.

---

○Ashton's P.O.V ○

I reached out for the paper. Who knew that Hyoyeon was reaching for it too? When I touched the hand accidentally, I felt electricity running down my spine. She blushed.  She looks so cute when she does that. She handed me the paper. I was about to fill the test tube with 10 drops of acid, I realise that Hyoyeon was already working on it. How did she do that so fast?  She is so interesting that I want to know her more...
---------------------------
How did you think about my story so far? I really need comments about my story. Both positive and negative comments are needed.
P.S   The next chapter's P.O.V will start with Hyoyeon's.

Oh yeah. I am different from some authors that ask you to vote and blah blah blah. You might have realise that I did not ask you guys to vote or even follow me. I just plainly asked you to comment. Just comment on how is my story and ask some questions about the story or about me. It is ok to ask.
-Panda.
(Just call me Miss Panda.  Cuz I have dark eye circles...^^)