Supernaturally-chapter 1

Supernaturally

Chapter-1

Vivian's soul came back to like have revenge on her father and ONLY then does her soul rest in peace. Vivian didn't come back to life looking like an angel anymore. Her skin was as pale as dead man's skin 2 days after death. NEARLY all her hair fell off which still allowed you to see her scalp. Her face looked like the evil girl from 'the grudge', for those of you who have seen it. When Vivian came to her house it was surrounded by yellow tape which meant there was a crime scene; Vivian assumed it was because of her and mum's death. She walked in casually only to find her dad dead in his room with a white sheet on top of him.

This made Vivian furious. "How dare you die daddy; i was suppose to kill you"! Vivian waited a while wondering what to do next when she realized that her soul would never rest in peace. She went into the kitchen grabbed a knife and went and jammed it through her father's heart. "Crud, crud, crud, crud, there is cranberry juice coming out"! Suddenly she screa.ed because her ankle was hurting she thought it was burning because it hurt that bad. She took her hands off her ankle to see the letter 'E' encarved into it. She traced round it with her thumb; as soon as she did that she realized what was happening to her she knew what she had to do next...