Four Weeks

Your best friend Nico had been gone for three weeks. Normally this wouldn't have bothered you since that happened a lot, but this time it didn't feel right. Usually before he left, Nico would say bye and give an approximate time he would be gone. Not this time.

He hadn't done any of that. You hadn't fully realized he was gone until two days had passed. You didn't know why he hadn't said goodbye, especially since he knew how much you cared for him.

The past three weeks for you had been a bit lonely. Sure you hung out with your friends, but they could all tell you were thinking of other things. So most of the time you were either in your cabin or training. Overall your past couple of weeks had been a tad boring.

Today was the fourth week Nico had been gone and you were beyond worried, you were furious. He wasn't an idiot, he could have found a way to contact you and say, "Hey! I'm gonna be gone a couple weeks so don't beat me up the next time you see me, bye!" Surely it wasn't that hard.

The truth was you had a crush on Nico and it hurt when he hadn't told you he was leaving. So all of your emotions had been building up and were ready to explode. You knew that wasn't healthy, but hey that never stopped you before.

As you were taking you now daily walk, you saw a figure appear from the shadows. The first emotion that went through your body wasn't happiness, no, it was pure, built up anger.

As you stomped towards Nico you knew exactly what you were going to say. You've been planning what to say for a while now, and now you had the chance to finally say it.

As you got closer Nico had a small smile but as soon as he saw you not smiling in return, he frowned.

   "Hey Y/-" he started. "No," you snapped.
"You don't get to say hey as if nothing happened," you said as you pointed at his chest. "You disappear for weeks without so much as a word and you think everything will be fine," you snapped. Nico had a glimpse of fear flash through his eyes as you continued.

   "Did you even think about how I felt? Did you even stop to consider how I might feel when you left without warning?" You asked as you lowered your voice.

   "I didn't think you would care. You were pretty busy when I lef-"

   "You idiot!" You interrupted. "Of course I would care!" You yelled taking a step closer to him. "I care because I'm in love with you!" You yelled. Not even a second later you both realized what you had said.

    "You love me?" Echoed Nico. You hesitantly look up to see a blushing Nico. At the sight of this, you immediately blushed. The two of you were just standing there until Nico took your hand and held it, looking into your eyes.

    "Y/n I-I love you too," whispered Nico. At that you immediately hugged him. Considering how he wasn't expecting that, he fell to the ground, taking you with him.

You had fallen on top of Nico, and the two of you had the biggest smiles on your faces. Then you two started to lean towards each other until your lips finally met. You hadn't expected his lips to fit so perfectly against yours, but hey you weren't complaining. Sadly you had to pull away because apparently you need oxygen to survive.

"I love you Y/n" whispered Nico. "Love you too Nico but you still have to explain yourself," you said with a smile.

—•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Finally got this out. Honestly I'm not too proud of this one. Anyways I'm working on a Halloween one shot right now so expect that next

~trashcan~